MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerHollister Co.
Hollister Malaia Eau de Parfum 20oz (60ml) Spray

Hollister Malaia Eau de Parfum 2.0oz (60ml) Spray

We gave your favorite scent an all-new look! Malaia perfume has been a favorite for over 10 years. Feminine notes of soft petals and sheer woods will have you dreaming of the beach and California sunsets.

Brand Name - HOLLISTER; Product Name - MALAIA CRYSTAL; Product Type - EAU DE PARRFUM; Product Condition - NEW- Package Condition - NEW IN BOX

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollister Malaia Eau de Parfum 2.0oz (60ml) Spray!
Brenda M.
Coachella, CA
I’m rating this low because as of now the perfume bottle is not the same as it was years ago when I first purchased my first bottle back in 2009. Now the squeeze part brakes and there is no way to get the perfume to spray unless you buy a disposable spray bottle. I like how convenient it was to travel but I stopped buying since the packaging changed.
Carla S.
Arvin, CA
My mom bought it for me as a gift. And honest it smells so good . It is affordable with coupons .
Carson D.
Princeton, TX
This was my go to perfume all through middle school and high school. I dont know what it is but it smells amazing on me. The packaging is adorable as well with the cute little old school puffer.
Shirley L.
I started using this perfume back when I was in college and it is still my favorite perfume for the summertime to this day! It gives off fun, flirty, and beachy vibes and is not overpowering at all, great if you're the type who tends to overspray.
Ashley B.
Dagsboro, DE
This is a great scent, for a very reasonable price. I wore this everyday, for years, when I was a teenager. I occasionally break it back out now. A very nice crisp, floral scent.
Macie E.
Clayton, DE
Let me tell you about my best friend. This fragrance has made my days much better (and smell much prettier) Personally, I find this scent to be extremely different compared to all of the perfumes you find at a department store. They all smell the same.

This perfume is beautifully smelling and I will probably forever smell like this.

Emilie K.
Greenfield, IN
This was the first perfume I ever purchased! I was so sad when they discontinued it, when they brought it back I bought 3! It's such an easy scent that smells incredible for any occasion.
Samantha D.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I tried this perfume for the first time almost 10 years ago when my now fiancé bought it for me for Christmas and I fell in love with it! We no longer have a hollister in our mall so when I need a new bottle we drive an hour away to get more lol.
Taylor N.
Nostalgia in a bottle. I wore this a lot during high school but recently smelled it again in store — it’s a low cost great smelling perfume.. & I’m getting ready to purchase another bottle
Olivia C.
Westmoreland
Such a beautiful scent! So sweet, I want to say floral but also beachy. It isn’t too overwhelming, and not too expensive

Looking for your answer?