BY HOLLISTER

Jake cologne by Hollister is the essence of a rugged, young California surfer. Citrus on the uptake that pulls out with a woody scent. see more...

William P.
This is a great scent I remember this was my favorite in high school it’s a pleasant smell and you can’t go wrong with it! I bought it at my local mall. It’s a great price and the performance is great!
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
Do not wear unless you are under the age of 15. This is a very recognizable scent associated with the store. A man should not be wearing this scent it is too over done. However the packaging is really nice and the bottle is interesting however product not so much.
Leandra T.
One of my favorite colognes to this day! My husband wears this one every once in a while. It has a distinct smell, and it's excellent! Lasts a long time, I'd say close to the entire day. I'll keep purchasing it for him as long as they never discontinue it!
Jazmin R.
Cornelius, OR
This smells super Duper amazingI think it's for men but I wear it myself just because I just love the smell and it lasts a very long time it's a nice simple bottle a little bit pricey but I definitely will bring purchase this
Jordan W.
Cleveland, OH
The most delicious smelling cologne to buy your significant other. While pricey, it is worth every penny spent. Wish I could change the price but with couponing and sales it's possible to get deals or a reward. Would purchase in the future because the scent is unbeatable.
Kirsten S.
My boyfriend uses this and I absolutely love how it smells. It's not too much and it's great for everyday wear. It's at every Hollister store and isn't too strong like other colognes. I would definitely recommend this to buy for your boyfriend (or yourself)!
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh , PA
My boyfriend has worn this since before I've met him and still wears it to this day! This is my favorite men's scent from hollister. Even with the reformulation, I cannot tell a difference in the scent and it lasts all day long and into the night even!
Lauren H.
Dallas
Love this smell. It's one my top five that I buy for my boyfriend and brothers.  I don't know why, but whenever I smell it. I think of a great looking guy! It's overall longevity is maybe 3-4 hours tops. You can still smell in the spray areas after 4!
brie h.
This cologne smells amazing! My boyfriend has this cologne and i love it. It is worth every penny. He buys it at hollister! There is no comparing this cologne. No improvements need to be made. I recommend this cologne.
Summer M.
Ewww. I hated the way this smells and to even get a smell you'd have to spray half the bottle (LITERALLY!!) It was so not worth the around $20 dollars I spent for it. DO NOT BUYYY ITS TERRIBLE. Also it's really small