BY HOLLISTER #76 in Fragrance for Him

Jake cologne by Hollister is the essence of a rugged, young California surfer. Citrus on the uptake that pulls out with a woody scent. see more...

Leandra T.
One of my favorite colognes to this day! My husband wears this one every once in a while. It has a distinct smell, and it's excellent! Lasts a long time, I'd say close to the entire day. I'll keep purchasing it for him as long as they never discontinue it!
Beatriz S.
This is from My brother "My order was received quickly and intact. I've purchased this scent previously so I knew I would be happy with it.
The ladies definetely love it as well.
Recommended highly."
Ariel B.
This is my favorite scent of theirs! I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and he loves it! The smell isn't too intense but it lasts all day which is great!
Bea C.
Springfield, VA
This smells go good and always attracts me to men. I bought it for my BFF and he loved it too!!
William P.
This is a great scent I remember this was my favorite in high school it’s a pleasant smell and you can’t go wrong with it! I bought it at my local mall. It’s a great price and the performance is great!
Lauren S.
Norfolk, VA
Oldie but a goodie!! My husband wears this every day and loves it! Its one of those scents that makes you say "you smell so good!" Out loud! He puts it on before work, and when he comes home, hes still smelling the same as when he left! He will probably never stop buying it!
Jordan W.
Cleveland
The most delicious smelling cologne to buy your significant other. While pricey, it is worth every penny spent. Wish I could change the price but with couponing and sales it's possible to get deals or a reward. Would purchase in the future because the scent is unbeatable.
Dylan B.
Harrisonburg, VA
It's a great cologne for teens and young adults. I know a lot of people that love this cologne. I like to wear it when I'm just out doing stuff and save the fancy cologne for dressier events.
Kirsten S.
My boyfriend uses this and I absolutely love how it smells. It's not too much and it's great for everyday wear. It's at every Hollister store and isn't too strong like other colognes. I would definitely recommend this to buy for your boyfriend (or yourself)!
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My boyfriend has worn this since before I've met him and still wears it to this day! This is my favorite men's scent from hollister. Even with the reformulation, I cannot tell a difference in the scent and it lasts all day long and into the night even!