BY HOLLISTER

Leandra T.
This body mist smells delicious! Has a fruity scent and lasts a long time. I've also purchased the lotion and body wash, but my favorite remains as the body mist. Hollister has a nice fragrance line and they have sales constantly on it!
Hailey S.
Fort Worth, TX
Love how there a good price and smell so good!! They will not let you down on their scents.
Elizabeth e.
Hamilton
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Such a good smelling body mist. This has a sweet and fruity smell to it like watermelon mixed with something else. I love how long the scent lasts that you don't have to keep reapplying it ever hour or so. I like it for everyday use when I don't need to where perdume and its also cheap ! Hollister usually puts them onsale and you can mix & match with other scents or lotions.
Lexi W.
OMG- this is liteally obe of the best smelling lotions, body sprays and body washes that I have ever come across!!! Poppy's & Watermelon - a fresh fruity smell!! Soaks into my skin beaitifully!!!
Yeritza G.
Tucson
Such a nice smell! Definitely on the sweeter side of the spectrum, but I love a sweet smell. I've been using this for a while, and the scent last me basically almost all day. It's not too pricy, plus Hollister almost always have sells! Recommend 100%
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
This smells amAzing! I bought this as a gift for a close family member and they love it. I love this product so much I will be buying it again for myself and for gifts. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new scent.
Cath K.
Weston, CT
I really like this scent. I have never purchased it but my sister has and I always borrow it. It is a great everyday scent and is just sweet and makes you feel fresh and ready for the day. I would purchase their sprays though on my own when this runs out they are good quality for the price.
Jacklon M.
Orlando, FL
This clothing line is the most expensive yet worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price like any other product is worth the price
Leilani M.
Palm Bay Fl
These fragrances smell so good and the lotion is very hydrating. It is gentle and long lasting. I would definitely use this again but I can’t seem to find it in any of the local stores. Would recommend
Jalene M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it actually smell like watermelon?