BY HOLLISTER #27 in Skincare Sets

Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, TX
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I really like this scent. I have never purchased it but my sister has and I always borrow it. It is a great everyday scent and is just sweet and makes you feel fresh and ready for the day. I would purchase their sprays though on my own when this runs out they are good quality for the price.
Stephanie C.
This is my favorite scent from Hollister. It's just a bomb smell that never gets old. I have spent more money then I probably should have on the colognes, lotions and body mists in this particular scent.
Cayleen C.
Waxhaw
The smell is amazing and it goes a little to get a long way done. It is moderately long lasting, the spray itself releases a lot of product- more than usual sprays . I recommend 1-3 sprays will do good . This is a very youthful sweet mist that is cheap as well for the good quality. I recommend this as general wear or as in a present.
Yeritza G.
Tucson, AZ
Such a nice smell! Definitely on the sweeter side of the spectrum, but I love a sweet smell. I've been using this for a while, and the scent last me basically almost all day. It's not too pricy, plus Hollister almost always have sells! Recommend 100%
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
I love this perfume. It smells like candy and it matches almost every season. However, if it's left unused for too long, the smell is really alcohol based. The packaging is wonderful and I've bought this on multiple occasions. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
This smells amAzing! I bought this as a gift for a close family member and they love it. I love this product so much I will be buying it again for myself and for gifts. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new scent.
Haley R.
I received this set as a gift and it smells heavenly! The lotion works great, my legs stay moisturized and smell great all day. The body spray is great as well, not too over powering but it lasts throughout a busy day of classes, love it!
Vanessa M.
Dudley
I love this spray, it has a really good scent to it and the lotions leaves my skin really smooth. I purchased it at Hollister the store, it did meet my expectations surprisingly only because I’m very particular when it comes to different scents!
Grace T.
I only used the body most but I thought I would really like the scent based on the description. It ended up being really sweet but not sugary so I'm hesitant to wear it since it smells a little childish in my opinion.
Jalene M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it actually smell like watermelon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do they still sell this?