BY HOLLISTER #61 in Lotion

Elizabeth e.
Hamilton, ['', '', '']
 i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Mikaelah S.
Somerset
Hollister has the best lotion ever. It smells so good and is long lasting. This lotion is very gentle on the skin. This product has lots of pros to it for example it makes your skin soft. I would buy this product over and over again.
Vanessa M.
Dudley
I love this spray, it has a really good scent to it and the lotions leaves my skin really smooth. I purchased it at Hollister the store, it did meet my expectations surprisingly only because I’m very particular when it comes to different scents!
Cath K.
Storrs, CT
I really like this scent. I have never purchased it but my sister has and I always borrow it. It is a great everyday scent and is just sweet and makes you feel fresh and ready for the day. I would purchase their sprays though on my own when this runs out they are good quality for the price.
Mariah B.
Gibsonton, FL
Hollisters crescent bay body lotion and mist watermelon poppy seed set smells so good and it works amazing it’s not to strong ,it lasts all day ,and it’s very good quality
And I would buy it again
Cayleen C.
Chicago
The smell is amazing and it goes a little to get a long way done. It is moderately long lasting, the spray itself releases a lot of product- more than usual sprays . I recommend 1-3 sprays will do good . This is a very youthful sweet mist that is cheap as well for the good quality. I recommend this as general wear or as in a present.
Yeritza G.
Tucson, AZ
Such a nice smell! Definitely on the sweeter side of the spectrum, but I love a sweet smell. I've been using this for a while, and the scent last me basically almost all day. It's not too pricy, plus Hollister almost always have sells! Recommend 100%
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
I love this perfume. It smells like candy and it matches almost every season. However, if it's left unused for too long, the smell is really alcohol based. The packaging is wonderful and I've bought this on multiple occasions. I would recommend this to anyone.
Dewanna M.
Clarkrange
This smells amAzing! I bought this as a gift for a close family member and they love it. I love this product so much I will be buying it again for myself and for gifts. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new scent.
Haley R.
I received this set as a gift and it smells heavenly! The lotion works great, my legs stay moisturized and smell great all day. The body spray is great as well, not too over powering but it lasts throughout a busy day of classes, love it!
Jalene M.
Phoenix, AZ
Does it actually smell like watermelon?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Do they still sell this?