Hollister Co. Wave 2 Eau de Toilette

Hollister Wave 2 is an aromatic and fougere scent sure to please men of all types . The youthful cologne opens with a blend of refreshing top notes such as bergamot, white pepper and ozonic notes, followed by a green middle consisting of geranium, sage and lavender. It concludes with a solid base featuring slightly creamy sandalwood as well as musk and woody notes. This masculine fragrance is a perfect for option for any man, day or night.

How does this smell?
Start your review of Hollister Co. Wave 2 Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
member-5140041ce
I love when my husband has that smell of just awesomeness. I purchased this because I knew it'll smell amazing on him. Not only did it exceed my expectations but my husband gave me money to purchase more for him! He loved it. It was a light but bold fragrance meaning you could smell it from across the room but it was a smell that would give you a headache. Loved it
Marina C.
yonkers
The fragrance is very good, the price is affordable but the only bad thing is that it doesn’t last long!
Ivan T.
I got this for a gift for my son and he enjoyed it a lot he also said that people compliment him because of his smell and ask him what cologne is , and he uses it a lot, he is overall satisfied with the product.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
This smells really good on a man. Not to strong of a scent. It is a light sent but you can still trll that they are wearing it
James H.
Crystal River, FL
Such a great scent. It is very fresh and crisp. Good quantity products and very affordable.  I really enjoyed this
Stephanie F.
Mahopac
Bought this for my brother and he won't leave the house without spraying so much that the whole house smells of it however it smells good and no one really even cares however it is very long lasting and has a strong scent so beware of those two things if you buy
Kamryn K.
Fairfax
smells super good!! it’s not too strong but you can smell it all day long! I would definitely recommend.
Tamarah O.
Mountain Home, TX
Cool, fresh clean scent. Great for all ages. Women could get away with a little too. Smells nice on all skin types.
Melanie G.
I bought this for fathers day and it smells great! Its very long lasting and I would recommend this to any male. I wouldn't buy this again but it did meet my expectations
Leasa B.
Clover
My nephew has this and it smells very good! And according to him it's the best smelling one they have! He loves this store! I buy stuff for my grandaughter here too she loves this store.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...