Hollister Co. Wave 2 Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollister Co. Wave 2 Eau de Parfum!
Maria G.
Norfolk, MA
Hollister Co. Wave 2 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Maria G.
Purchased at: Macy's
The perfume’s box is so cool and smells pretty well! I think you can use for every moment and is perfect, I love this fragrance!
Jennifer M.
San Antonio, TX
Liking this perfume. It's new to me but so far I have gotten some compliments. Has a nice smell nothing over powering and stays on for the day. The display and also super nice for my vanity.
Kami R.
Hollister Co. Wave 2 Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kami R.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I was so happy when I found this product! It was on sale for a couple dollars at TjMax! I got it 4 months ago, and now the bottles half full😳 but yeah if you like Hollisters perfume definitely smell this next time!
Morgan J.
Red Bluff, CA
I found this perfume recently at Marshall’s and I was so excited to try it. Once I got it home I opened it up sprayed it in the air and it smells absolutely amazing in the last couple days that I’ve worn it out I’ve gotten so many comments on the perfume and my mom just recently went and bought it to
Priscilla S.
huntington beach
I think this product smells wonderful I would definitely buy it again. I love the products from hollister because they never let me down. I believe it was a good price for how much it’s worth. It was a great product to get.
Jaide S.
Factoryville , PA
I loved the scent in this but I didn’t like how strong it was. The packaging was nice and the colors went beautifully together. The box was a little cheap though and the glass was nice and heavy duty.
Amy M.
Ruth
Smells AMAZING and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts fairly long which definitely makes it worth it’s price! Definitely recommend.
Kassondra M.
Shelbyville, KY
This product smells so good. I go through a bottle in a month. It's a little pricey but well worth the money spent for it.
Michonne S.
Baltimore, MD
My son brought me this for a bay gift. It looks very pretty and it smells very nice. It's a light scent but it carry some threw out the house. I love it and would buy it as a gift for a friend. I love Hollister and I this this is a good product.
Ashley J.
Howard Lake, MN
I purchased this today, I did find it for a steal of a deal only $10 at marshalls. It is very fruity not a bad smell by any means just not my taste. Smell does linger I am getting whiffs all day. Just not my taste in perfume, it is a youth style perfume going to give this one to my daughter she will love it!

Looking for your answer?