Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Parfum

The girls So Cal perfume is a bright, citrus scent that immediately captivates you with notes tangerine and pink magnolia.

A LONG time ago Hollister used to make a perfume called So Cal. It was amazing, but they discontinued it. I just saw it in store today, its back, but the bottle and color of perfume look different. Does an Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Parfum yone know if this is the same perfume or has it changed?!
Start your review of Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
ashlee J.
Hudson, ME
i really like this perfume! it smells so good! it is my go-to fragrance! and the fragrance is long lasting! but it is also quite overpowering so i would not recommend dousing yourself in it.
korrissa A.
3222 revere rd
The packaging was nice. It was in good shape when it got delivered. I love the smell, its not to strong and not to weak. I wouldn't change anything about this product. It has long lasting smell, I can smell it the next day. It could improve a little, different shapes.
Maddie G.
Columbus, OH
The scent itself is floral and nice, but it doesn't last long and I find myself needing to spray a lot throughout the day. Because of this it runs out quickly, and while it's cheaper than some of my other ones I find that its not worth it to constantly repurchase. The bottle is pretty bland, and while I like the bottle I have I will not repurchase.
Kaylee D.
Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kaylee D.
To put it simply, if you like the smell of Hollister then you'll like the smell of this perfume! It's got a very floral scent but when too concentrated is very irritating to the nose. On the plus side, the packaging is cute and it's pretty affordable.
Presley A.
Henderson, NV
This is a pretty strong perfume. It’s hard to tell if it’s feminine. I know the packaging says it is but doesn’t really smell like it.
Darien L.
nashvill
It is amazing I had it for nine months and it was an amazing smile I love pink it was all amazing how come is it super cute I love it all I love the smell and it is like a sweet smile and I love it and I will buy more
Michelle F.
Bryan, TX
My favorite perfume of all time! The scent is amazing and lasts FOREVER!!! My husband loves the way this smells when I wear it. He says it reminds him of our younger years. Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Parfum
Cheyenne P.
Columbia, SC
The fragrance is beautiful and smells like flowers and citrus. The scent lasts a while and lingers on my clothes for a couple of hours after being initially sprayed. However the bottle was very small for the cost.
Bailey E.
You can continue to smell the scent for hours. I never feel like I need to re apply like with some of the other brands I’ve used. I don’t think there is any way to improve, it’s already amazing. The scent is amazing and last a long time. It is definitely a good buy and I will continue to buy.
Kristina S.
Galena
This one is my absolute favorite!!!!!! It literally smells like heaven....... my go to all the time amazing price for the amount and I am always getting compliments on how I smell!!! I would recommend this to anyone! Scent isnt to heavy and it stays with you while other perfumes have faded away!