Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Cologne

So Cal is the fragrance of Southern California. With its clean, fresh and masculine scent, this Hollister cologne truly embodies the laidback beach lifestyle. Infused with notes of frozen pineapple and white suede.

Looking for a good body spray or cologne for my fiancé for Christmas. He wears [product:hollister-co-hollister-socal-for-men] right now and I love it but want to get him something new!!! What does everyone recommend??
Is this product really worth the amount of money it is? My boyfriend would like it for his birthday but I don't know if I could find a better one for him or not. Help would be appreciated x[product:hollister-co-hollister-socal-for-men]
Start your review of Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Cologne!
How would you rate this product?
Claudia M.
Gainesville, TX
Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Cologne uploaded by Claudia M.
Ami esposo le encantó , lo usa diariamente para ir al trabajo , el diseño del bote esta bonito y la caja te hace decir que será el aroma fresco , lo recomiendo. My husband loved it, he uses it daily to go to work, the design of the bottle is beautiful and the box makes you say that it will be the fresh aroma, I recommend it
Kaila M.
Kendallville, IN
Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Cologne uploaded by Kaila M.
This is the only cologne that I buy for my husband! He smells dreamy when he puts it on, and when he does, everyone asks what he's wearing. It would be interesting if they had this scent in the form of a candle or deodorant as well.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
If you've ever wanted to capture the way Hollister stores smell and take it home with you..it's this! I bought it for my husband, who usually only likes Axe Phoenix, and he loves it. It's a light fragrance, similar to results of body spray-which is probably why he loves it. And, obviously, so do I 💁
Anna M.
Waco, TX
This cologne is amazing. I loved it so much when I was a teenager I use to wear it myself. It is just that good. Even bow when I go into Hollister I have to go over there and smell it.
Jasmin M.
Gainesville, FL
This is supposed to be cologne but this is the fragrance they use in they're store and all of the clothes you buy from Hollister smell like this. So I fell in love with the scent and I think either a man or a woman can wear this.
Queen Esther S.
This should be every man's go to cologne. My girlfriend is #OBSESSED with this scent and purchases it regularly. It smells sooooo good and isn't overbearing. Perfect for any occasion on any day.
Joseph R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it!!!! I bought this one a while ago and it's the best. It has a classic , light scent . My girlfriend loves to steal my sweatshirt when I use it. For the guys out there that use Axe , you can buy this along with the body spray and body for the total package. It doesn't need much reapplication but trust me, you'll love it.
Corinne C.
Garden City, MI
Smells like the hollister store. It only takes a couple sprays, this stuff is strong and lasts all day. It smells overpowering when you first apply it, but gets a light scent as you would get from opening a bag from hollister after you just bought clothes from there.
Ariel B.
This is Hollister's signature scent, this is what you smell when you walk into the store. It's a great gift for any guy!
Angela M.
Huntington, WV
Favorite cologne for my husband and my son! The price is good value for the amount u get! It only takes a couple of squirts and the smell stays on all day. The smell is not real strong but very elegant.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Caitlin P.
Mayer, MN
il y a 4 ans
Looking for a good body spray or cologne for my fiancé for Christmas. He wears Hollister Co. So Cal Eau de Cologne right now and I love it but want to get him something new!!! What does everyone recommend??
Joseph R. il y a 3 ans
Terre D'Hermes is a good one as well. It's nice and light.
Grace C.
Dinas Powys, Vale of Glamorgan
il y a 4 ans
Alex S. il y a 4 ans
Yes! Deff get it. It last a long time. I have had my hotel for a couple of years and I use it almost every day! DONT GET THE BODY SPRAY IT WILL NOT LAST AS LONG AS THE COLOGNE DOES