Hollister Co. Sadie Eau de Parfum

A floral fruity fragrance for young women Bright, crisp, creamy & inviting Contains notes of nectarine, wildflowers & sand.

How long does the fragrance last?
Start your review of Hollister Co. Sadie Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
It's been a long time since I actually wore this perfume. I remember going school shopping one year & spotting the beautiful bottle but sadly there were no tester. Me being a sucker for packaging took the chance regardless of not having a clue what it smelt like. But thankfully it smelt amazing & was one of my go to perfumes growing up. I loved the bottle so much- I actually still have it in my childhood home.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,476 reviews
Love this smelled amazing and such a cute bottle scent lasted little pricey but worth it. I have to try a few more these perfumes i loved this.
Ciara L.
Hollywood, California
This is my all time favorite scent and I have such a hard time finding it in my area. I’m not sure if they have stopped making it or not but it smells heavenly! It’s very beachy. I wish I could find it but until then I will just keep the sweet scent in my head. I can still smell how amazing it is!
Joanne V.
Clifton, NJ
The scent is really nice , the packaging is super cute. I would purchase as a gift but not for me as a found another perfume I like a little better
Tara T.
Spartanburg
It may have been 6th grade, but it was a scent everyone knew and loved. I bathed in it, as any 6th grader would, but the scent didn’t last very long.
Tara S.
Alvin, TX
This is the first ever perfume I ever got. It was a Christmas present from my brother actually, and I still have a little bit left. I guess I'm savoring it. It is the cutest bottle ever, look at the flower. Its so decorative I leave it on the bathroom counter.
Aiyana S.
Folkston
One of my favorite perfumes. The smell last pretty much all day. The bottle is so cute and adds a nice touch to my collection. It’s not overly priced which is nice. I definitely recommend this because it just smells so good.
Jaide S.
Factoryville , PA
Not what I expected it to be but I loved the concept for the design! The perfume was a little strong as well
Megan K.
Kenton, OH
I liked this when I was young. Now I think it's a bit strong and overbearing. It's not a bad perfume but I don't think it is worth the price. The smell doesn't last very long either.
MARIA P.
San Jose, CA
The scent lasted throughout the whole day it was a very strong scent it was a tolerable smell which for me is most important when picking out some sort of fragrance to wear throughout my day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...