Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum

Pure Cali got an all-new look! This scent will have you seeking endless adventure with the intoxicating blend of frozen pineapple & waterlilies.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Tia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tia G.
I absolutely love this perfume smells so fresh and light! The price is great and the smell last all day!! I wish they had a bigger bottle but otherwise no complaints. I definitely recommend this product!
Bri B.
Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bri B.
Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bri B.
OMG this perfume is my new fav! It smells SO good! Sweet and fruity like pineapples! I lobe things that are more on the sweet side not so much perfumy. This is perfect for someone who loves fruity smells like me. Im in love with the cute bottle and box was pretty as well! Highly recommend!
Sabrina W.
Tulia , TX
Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sabrina W.
This is my go to perfume. I absolutely love this scent. It's sweet but not super sweet, with a little fruity floral thrown in.
Destiny R.
Crab Orchard, KY
Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum uploaded by Destiny R.
This scent is so sweet! It became one of my favorites by Hollister. One spray last all day! I got mine for $9 on a sale!!! So keep your eyes locked. Plus, not only is the smell great look at how cute the bottle is.
Ashley S.
Heuvelton
I absolutely love the smell of this perfume! This was actually the first perfume I have ever purchased. I usually just purchase body sprays. But glad I bought this and gave it a try. I wear it everyday
Raquel A.
Sacramento
I love having this in my purse for a to go perfume 😁 such great smell for such great smell.
Jessica L.
Super amazing scent!! Stays on for a long time I get alot of compliments that I smell so good. Great for a night out
Alyssa D.
Surprise
Hollister Co. Pure Cali Eau de Parfum uploaded by Alyssa D.
I am in love with this scent/perfume!! I happen to be guilty of stealing this perfume from my mother lol. I just can’t get enough of it! It smells so sweet and clean. The packaging could be better in my opinion.
Destiney rose R.
I would love to win a hollister voxbox I've heard about this website from friends and they said they won a pair of jeans and one said they won purfume so I decided to give it a try
Megan R.
Cambridge Cty, IN
Pretty scent! I’ve been using this fragrance for a few years now. I also like Malaia by Hollister.

Looking for your answer?