Hollister Co. Midnight Falls Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollister Co. Midnight Falls Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Nini T.
Brooklyn, NY
Hollister Co. Midnight Falls Eau de Parfum uploaded by Nini T.
Absolutely fresh and summery scent. The smell remains for a long time. Recommended for summertime
Alexis S.
Baltimore, MD
First off the packaging is beautiful (packaging matters) its smells super good , definitely can be used all year around.
Shai-Anne J.
Smells amazing!!! I've gotten' compliments on how great I smell from literally everyone I come across.
Kristina S.
Galena
Always smells amazing!! The bottles are so pretty...... not a bad price for an amazing product! I normally only wear hollister.
Guadalupe M.
I use this for years &’ I actually like the packaging it is super cute &’ it is worth the money spent on it .
Zoressi A.
It smells really nice your feel like your by fresh ocean water. It looks really cute also
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
Hollister Midnight Falls is such a great smelling perfume! I used it for a long time at a certain point in my life and now I will forever love it and it always brings me back to that time and place 🌸
Ellie M.
North Yorkshire , York
I really love the smell of this, it smells really fresh and a little lustful I think? It doesnt last very long though so i tend to keep it in my bag!
Jessica O.
Smelt really nice but too overpowering a small spray goes a long way the bottle was designed amazing and looked amazing would defiantly buy again when I get chance

Looking for your answer?