Hollister Co. Laguna Beach Body Lotion

i love this Lauguna beach lotion it smells great and you don't have to be ashy.It's affordable
Start your review of Hollister Co. Laguna Beach Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Smells great not so much for moisturizing but the smells lasts decently long. in reviews
Smells good. Very soft and smooths out your dry skin. Very affordable. Would buy againin reviews
smells amazing and is long lasting and helps with severely dry skin. doesn't incline anythingin reviews
Gabby C.
Smells awesome and pretty. Got for a friend for their bday and he loved it. Works great.
Francesca R.
Bronx, NY
Super good! Smells like like.... WOW! Was the greatest I’ve tried in a long time ! 🏖😎
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
I like how this fragrant lotion smells. The perfume itself smells great and lasts all day, and this lotion pairs with it well. I wouldn't wear it to moisturize, but because it smells good.
Sarah B.
Merced, CA
One of my favorite scents from Hollister. I would definitely recommend if your into the more fruity scent.
Paige M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Broke my skin out badly and dried it out. My skin felt itchy for 2 days after using this stuff. I wouldn't recommend it for anyone with sensitive skin. The smell is strong but in a good way and last for a long time.
Hayleigh T.
Morgantown, WV
It is a very good lotion to us to just smell good but doesn't moisturize. It was a very thin consistency and dried my skin out more than it actually helped. So this would be something to use just to smell good and it works well for just that.
Shelby A.
Smells great not so much for moisturizing but the smells lasts decently long.
Smells great not so much for moisturizing but the smells lasts decently long.
Maranda C.
This stuff smells so good like Hawaiian flowers in tropical area I love this lotion keeps skin soft
Priya B.
Walnut Creek, CA
I bought this long time ago in Spain . I love it. The fragrance reminds me summer and good times in Cadiz. My skin felt hydrated.
Taylor L.
rochester, mn
I have been wearing this scent since high school because it’s so subtle. I’m not sure they sell the perfume anymore but it’s almost like watermelon extra gum and it makes me feel so happy