BY HOLLISTER CO.

A warm, rugged scent with notes of citrus and woods. Jake is the essence of California surf culture.

Chelsea J.
This scent is very comforting to me. My fiancé thought this was no longer made. Lucky for me I not only found it, but got it on sale from hollister!! The price alone is very much worth it and honestly decently priced.
Danny B.
Riverdale
Hollister has a lot of different options when it comes to colognes. They all have a unique scent that lasts for many hours and that’s always great! Wearing this cologne make me feel more attractive and it’s a good conversation starter.
Savannah E.
Columbus, OH
Do not wear unless you are under the age of 15. This is a very recognizable scent associated with the store. A man should not be wearing this scent it is too over done. However the packaging is really nice and the bottle is interesting however product not so much.
Leandra T.
One of my favorite colognes to this day! My husband wears this one every once in a while. It has a distinct smell, and it's excellent! Lasts a long time, I'd say close to the entire day. I'll keep purchasing it for him as long as they never discontinue it!
Jazmin R.
Cornelius, OR
This smells super Duper amazingI think it's for men but I wear it myself just because I just love the smell and it lasts a very long time it's a nice simple bottle a little bit pricey but I definitely will bring purchase this
Jordan W.
The most delicious smelling cologne to buy your significant other. While pricey, it is worth every penny spent. Wish I could change the price but with couponing and sales it's possible to get deals or a reward. Would purchase in the future because the scent is unbeatable.
Kirsten S.
My boyfriend uses this and I absolutely love how it smells. It's not too much and it's great for everyday wear. It's at every Hollister store and isn't too strong like other colognes. I would definitely recommend this to buy for your boyfriend (or yourself)!
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
My boyfriend has worn this since before I've met him and still wears it to this day! This is my favorite men's scent from hollister. Even with the reformulation, I cannot tell a difference in the scent and it lasts all day long and into the night even!
Lauren H.
Love this smell. It's one my top five that I buy for my boyfriend and brothers.  I don't know why, but whenever I smell it. I think of a great looking guy! It's overall longevity is maybe 3-4 hours tops. You can still smell in the spray areas after 4!
Rayell B.
Just recently purchased this for my husband because it smells soooooo GOOD on him! He tried the body spray and I loved it, so he wanted the cologne. This is the first buying the cologne and will be purchasing another bottle soon. Love!!!