BY HOLLISTER CO.

Buy Hollister Co. Perfumes - Hollister California Wave for Women 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray - Star Fruit see more...

• What would you describe this fragrance as?2 Answers
Annie M.
Garden City S, NY
It’s a very fresh smelling perfume. I love the packaging and it’s super cute. I bought it at my local Hollister store in the mall. This is probably my favorite perfume I bought from Hollister. I would definitely purchase again.
wanni m.
I bought this perfume about 2 years is so good smells awesome, people always ask me what kind of perfum is it when I use it. The scent is not to strong or to light. Just perfect for people that does not like strong scent.
Brooke L.
Wytheville, VA
This is 78 favorite perfume eyewear especially Tatian's it is a little pricey but it lasted really long when I do where in everyone's always complementing me and somebody to try this, WA in the room for improvement A+
Vanessa D.
This Perfume smells so good . I’ve gotten a lot of good opinions of it . It’s a very strong smell and keeps all the bad smells away . Very affordable and not at all expensive . My mom loves it too .
Kali K.
York, SC
I love Holister and their perfumes and colognes smell so good. However you do need to be carful and not spray too much because they are strong. You can definitely get this at the Holister store along with getting it online. Plus it can be a bit expensive.
aspen g.
Berea
this smell is so delightful, it's not too strong , but you can still smell it. it doesn't seem to last all day , but a couple squirts and i'm set for a couple hours. i would rather have Hollister then bath and body works.
Angie C.
Hudson, NH
Beachy smell perfect for summer. It's not that sweet which is perfect. This is a little expensive but worth every penny. I bought this in my nearest Hollister. I would buy it again for next summer. I recommend this!
Alma V.
This fragrance smells so good , it leaves you a very clean and fresh smell. I also recommend it because it lasts a while! The scent smells like your at the beach with fresh sweet flowers around you! Good stuff.
Megan W.
Rosamond , CA
I really really love the scent of this one, it is subtle but strong enough to last all day and isn't overwhelming. It is like a fresh oceany breezy scent that makes me want to ride some waves! Love this!
nina s.
Evansville, IN
love the smell lasts long a must have for sure for that price you should get it. its also good to gift it to somone as a gift.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
What would you describe this fragrance as?