Hollister Co. Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollister Co. Eau de Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
Jordan L.
Jensen Beach, FL
I love this and I don’t believe they sell anymore but it smells sort of unisex and it’s absolutely delicious I don’t know what is in it but they have a perfect blend.
Tori B.
Wilmington, NC
One of my all time favorite scents. I always get complimented when I wear this one! I recommend this for sure. It’s gotten much less expensive over the years too. My grandma also loves this one- she uses it too!
tommie J.
Boyne City, MI
I am in love with this scent, and am so disappointed and sad it has been discontinued. I have been searching for similar scents for the longest time. And have even bought older bottles from ebay, to use sparingly. The scent is perfect, long lasting and so nice.
Tara S.
Alvin, TX
I wear this quite often but it's also the one I bring when I travel, besides my body spray of course. Compared to other Hollister perfumes I have, this one is the best to travel with (one of them has a pump, and the other one has a huge flower lid). So this one is the most convenient to bring with me that can lay flat.
holly D.
This was a good scent reminds me of being in the mall! My aunt April turned me on to it first but I'm my opinion it's not the everyday smell for me but it's much better then most.
Katie G.
Hampton
This was the first perfume I ever got and it honestly was really nice when I wore it (back in junior high lol) it’s a good starter perfume but not very mature at all. Would not recommend for someone that is older than 14.
Amy M.
Ruth
Smells AMAZING and a little goes a long way so the bottle lasts fairly long which definitely makes it worth it’s price! Definitely recommend! By far my most favorite perfume!
Rebecca M.
Hollister collection not only has clothing but almost EVERY perfume they have available is just extraordinary to my liking. This one is excellent and lasts quite awhile and you are sure to get compliments. But the price is something i was almost taken back by. Too pricey for such a small bottle
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
Smells like high school 😂 but nevertheless it was a good perfume for that time in my life. The very first perfume I ever bought, so love it for that reason, but it’s so strong and a bit nauseating if you spray too much.
Jenny G.
Murray, UT
This is a strong smell that has a lot of bad connotations with some people. So not everyone will love this scent. But it lasts a long time, so if you like it, it’s a good perfume.

Looking for your answer?