Hollister Co. Cali Vibes Eau de Parfum

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hollister Co. Cali Vibes Eau de Parfum!
Amy N.
Kirkland, WA
This is my favorite scent EVER. This used to be Gilly Hick’s signature scent (la perouse), but when Gilly closed down they rebranded the scent to Cali vibes. La perous is like liquid gold now and can be found on eBay for hundreds of dollars. They stopped selling this scent in store and now people are selling theirs for $80 a bottle online. Please remake this scent!!!!!
Shai-Anne J.
Amazing!!!!!! By far one of my top 5 favorite perfumes with Hollister. The smell last long. The bottle last awhile as well.
kimberly W.
Hartland, MI
Never over powering - Very soft and feminine - I wear this during the day when I don't want to be heavily scented.  A little goes along way and everyone loves the scent when I wear it . The bottle is clear so its easy to see when i need to buy more product.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this Cali Vibes Hollister perfume! It has more of a musky scent I would say a scent that was probably more popular in the 90’s. Anything Hollister is usually great! I definitely recommend it
Lily A.
Ottawa
Smells really amazing. I absolutely loved the smell. The fragrance is long lasting all day. Nice bottle design. I wouldn't do anything to improve the product. It has a fruity fresh scent that lasts all day. Only improvement would be the price
korrissa A.
3222 revere rd
It has a nice box and design to it. The bottle is cute. The colors make it stand out from others. The price is not bad. It kinda small for its size is the only thing. It's a okay value for its price and size. I maybe would buy it again, it depends on sale or discount.
Heidi S.
Tucson, AZ
I love the cali vibes it reminds me a lot of the cali scent and it keeps me in my element even when im far away

Looking for your answer?