Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz Splash Spray - Full Size

BY HOLLISTER

Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz/250ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Oxnard
On the real, these aren't my favorite. Not against hollister I mean I love their jeans dearly but their purfumes aren't all that. But other people could say other wise. This is MY opinion though so yeah . I would recommend to smell them and see how YOU like it before buying one.
Cj S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always good smelling products at a great price and very long lasting. I prefer Hollister body mists to victorias secrets even plus they always smell so sweet and fresh. Recommend their perfumes and body mists for scents. one of my fav stores too.
Alexandria M.
pearland
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very inexpensive price! Smells like a Hawaii dream! Fruity and sweet! Not too strong! Love this perfume very much! Wish I could find it inside the Hollister California stores and not have to get it online!
Brittany M.
Muncie
Beauty Junkie Expert
price is cheap and smells amazing ive been using this spray sense i was younger and i still go to the store for their spray and clothing i love everything they got the bottle is very good sized and easy to use
Soohee W.
Philadelphia
I LOVE THE SCENT! It's amazing and they usually have sales on theses and there are alternative but i suggest the holster brand and it was a lil pricey when not on sale but they usually go on sale and they do have room for improvement to make it long lasting but still amazing
Susie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! I always spray it in my closet so my clothes smell like hollister when I get them out! It's a cheap body mist that's good to have around! I got it in my local hollister store at the mall and will for sure be stopping back
Hannah C.
In middle school I owned every Hollister body mist. Seriously. I loved them. I would wear one for every day of the week. I always got compliments and everyone said I smelt so good. These will always have a place in my heart.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is one I use nearly every day. I love how it's not too heavy but it is light and fresh and it smells so great! I've used almost the whole bottle and will be going back for more :) one of hollister's best!
Samantha J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hollister always has amazing fragrances! I have gone to hollister forever to buy fragrances. It usually lasts all day, depending on what I am doing, and he scent makes you feel like you are somewhere tropical!!
Angela N.
Although I have never actually purchased this item, every time I walk into hollister I would go spray this on my wrist. The scent does fade quite quickly but is great as a quick refresher. I would recommend this