Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz Splash Spray - Full Size

BY HOLLISTER #13 in Body Mists

Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz/250ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I bought cheap at Hollister by buying a few different scents. It has a nice casual tropical scent. Because it's just a body mist I have to spray a lot of though or I can't smell it. Ingredients aren't all natural like I prefer.
Alexandria M.
Very inexpensive price! Smells like a Hawaii dream! Fruity and sweet! Not too strong! Love this perfume very much! Wish I could find it inside the Hollister California stores and not have to get it online!
Soohee W.
I LOVE THE SCENT! It's amazing and they usually have sales on theses and there are alternative but i suggest the holster brand and it was a lil pricey when not on sale but they usually go on sale and they do have room for improvement to make it long lasting but still amazing
Jessica G.
On the real, these aren't my favorite. Not against hollister I mean I love their jeans dearly but their purfumes aren't all that. But other people could say other wise. This is MY opinion though so yeah . I would recommend to smell them and see how YOU like it before buying one.
Cj S.
Always good smelling products at a great price and very long lasting. I prefer Hollister body mists to victorias secrets even plus they always smell so sweet and fresh. Recommend their perfumes and body mists for scents. one of my fav stores too.
Susie B.
I love this stuff! I always spray it in my closet so my clothes smell like hollister when I get them out! It's a cheap body mist that's good to have around! I got it in my local hollister store at the mall and will for sure be stopping back
Hannah C.
In middle school I owned every Hollister body mist. Seriously. I loved them. I would wear one for every day of the week. I always got compliments and everyone said I smelt so good. These will always have a place in my heart.
Emily K.
This scent is one I use nearly every day. I love how it's not too heavy but it is light and fresh and it smells so great! I've used almost the whole bottle and will be going back for more :) one of hollister's best!
Maria S.
Best body mist of all times. I used it all my high school career and it lasted for the whole school year. It smells really fresh and the price is very affordable. I will definitely recommended and buy it again .
Samantha J.
Hollister always has amazing fragrances! I have gone to hollister forever to buy fragrances. It usually lasts all day, depending on what I am doing, and he scent makes you feel like you are somewhere tropical!!