Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz Splash Spray - Full Size uploaded by Sarah G.Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz Splash Spray - Full Size uploaded by Rhianna L.Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz Splash Spray - Full Size uploaded by Abi J.

BY HOLLISTER

Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz/250ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Love this scent! It's great in lotion and body spray. It's great for work, not overpowering, just enough of a feminine smell for daily use.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
This smells so fresh and lasts all through my gym workouts. People always ask me what I'm wearing!
Soohee W.
Soohee W.
Philadelphia
I LOVE THE SCENT! It's amazing and they usually have sales on theses and there are alternative but i suggest the holster brand and it was a lil pricey when not on sale but they usually go on sale and they do have room for improvement to make it long lasting but still amazing
Susie B.
Susie B.
I love this stuff! I always spray it in my closet so my clothes smell like hollister when I get them out! It's a cheap body mist that's good to have around! I got it in my local hollister store at the mall and will for sure be stopping back
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
In middle school I owned every Hollister body mist. Seriously. I loved them. I would wear one for every day of the week. I always got compliments and everyone said I smelt so good. These will always have a place in my heart.
Emily K.
Emily K.
This scent is one I use nearly every day. I love how it's not too heavy but it is light and fresh and it smells so great! I've used almost the whole bottle and will be going back for more :) one of hollister's best!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Muncie
price is cheap and smells amazing ive been using this spray sense i was younger and i still go to the store for their spray and clothing i love everything they got the bottle is very good sized and easy to use
Maria S.
Maria S.
Stockton
Best body mist of all times. I used it all my high school career and it lasted for the whole school year. It smells really fresh and the price is very affordable. I will definitely recommended and buy it again .
Angela N.
Angela N.
Although I have never actually purchased this item, every time I walk into hollister I would go spray this on my wrist. The scent does fade quite quickly but is great as a quick refresher. I would recommend this
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Hollister always has amazing fragrances! I have gone to hollister forever to buy fragrances. It usually lasts all day, depending on what I am doing, and he scent makes you feel like you are somewhere tropical!!