Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz Splash Spray - Full Size

BY HOLLISTER

Hollister California Silver Strand Beach Body Mist 8.4 Fl Oz/250ml see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ariana R.
Chicago
Great smell and shine ! And everything for a budget price good for teens! And the smell can last you hours and easy carry since it’s all plastic so don’t expect breakage! Used it many times while I was in school and lasted me all day! I would recommend this for anyone on the go and wanting that long lasting smell all for a good price!
Alyssa L.
Export, PA
Absolutely love their body spray scents. I usually buy a couple because I never know when the are going to have the same scent. I have on that I bought over 5 years ago and I sparingly use it because it is no longer in production!
Alexandria M.
pearland
Very inexpensive price! Smells like a Hawaii dream! Fruity and sweet! Not too strong! Love this perfume very much! Wish I could find it inside the Hollister California stores and not have to get it online!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I bought cheap at Hollister by buying a few different scents. It has a nice casual tropical scent. Because it's just a body mist I have to spray a lot of though or I can't smell it. Ingredients aren't all natural like I prefer.
Jessica G.
Oxnard
On the real, these aren't my favorite. Not against hollister I mean I love their jeans dearly but their purfumes aren't all that. But other people could say other wise. This is MY opinion though so yeah . I would recommend to smell them and see how YOU like it before buying one.
Susie B.
I love this stuff! I always spray it in my closet so my clothes smell like hollister when I get them out! It's a cheap body mist that's good to have around! I got it in my local hollister store at the mall and will for sure be stopping back
Hannah C.
In middle school I owned every Hollister body mist. Seriously. I loved them. I would wear one for every day of the week. I always got compliments and everyone said I smelt so good. These will always have a place in my heart.
Emily K.
This scent is one I use nearly every day. I love how it's not too heavy but it is light and fresh and it smells so great! I've used almost the whole bottle and will be going back for more :) one of hollister's best!
Angela N.
Although I have never actually purchased this item, every time I walk into hollister I would go spray this on my wrist. The scent does fade quite quickly but is great as a quick refresher. I would recommend this
Samantha J.
Hollister always has amazing fragrances! I have gone to hollister forever to buy fragrances. It usually lasts all day, depending on what I am doing, and he scent makes you feel like you are somewhere tropical!!