BY HOLLISTER

Joyce C.
Eau Claire
I don’t personally use this, but I bought it for my boyfriend and I’m in love with the smell! It’s the same one that the store usually smells like and it definitely doesn’t disappoint. This is a good scent for every day or going out!
Jenica M.
Bought this for my boyfriend, he loves it and specially me smelling him all the time. Cologne has a particular smell that I cant find anywhere. Perfume is worth the price since it is a little too small but I recommend it.
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
My husband worked in a Hollister 10 years ago and since there he still buys his cologne there on occasion. It smells so good. There are really only one or two other great colognes that can compare to those great smells. Worth the price quite honestly.
James S.
Battle Ground
This Cologne is one of my favorite smells. It super easy to use just spray a bit on and you’ll smell great. I met my expectations. It is a little expensive but I would buy the product again.
Gabriela L.
Shafter, CA
i love this cologne , it smells sooo so good! my dad loved it i gifted this for fathers day and he was so happy! the scent will last you all day long! highly reccomend it!
Heather C.
My husband and son (14) both love this cologne! I really enjoy the sent also it a little on the expensive side but well worth it! Always makes a great quick and easy gift!
Eduardo Q.
Los Angeles, CA
Ive never brought this from Hollister but all i can say is that is must smell really good because when i go to the mall and i pass by Hollister it smells amazing!!!!
Sara W.
Clinton, NY
Got this for my boyfriend and he loved it! The smell is so nice and masculine. I would definitely repurchase for him and this is a wonderful product that does not disappoint! Very satisfied! Thanks hollister
Courtney P.
Campbellsport, WI
I buy this for my boyfriend and it smells so good. It's not overwhelming at all and lasts such a long time. It is kind of pricey but definitely worth the cost
sue e.
Plainwell, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is amazing and awesome. You feel like a million bucks with this great smelling spray.  I am very satisfied with this and I'm sure others will be to.
SALLY M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Didn't they discontinue this one