HOLLISTER CALIFORNIA by Hollister COLOGNE SPRAY 2.5 OZ uploaded by Mariah D.

BY HOLLISTER

Julia B.
lakeside
I love whenever my boyfriend puts this on. It smells so good. Very great product for the price. Very long lasting. He could go to work all day and come home and id still smell it. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mary A.
Easley
Every year for Christmas this is the one go to gift for my son.  He loves Hollister cologne.  Great gift for grandparents to give him.  They know he will love it and it's within their budget.
Kimberli H.
FORT WORTH, TX
This cologne from Hollister is great. It has a strong masculine scent that lasts all day. It is on the pricy side, but you get what you pay for, so it is well worth it. My husband loved it when I purchased it for him.
Kelsey l.
Got my boyfriend a bottle for Christmas and he loves it! It smells amazing and it wasnt too expensive! He sprays it about two times and and the smell will last a few hours. Any more than two sprays would be too storng!
Yasmin C.
PHOENIX, AZ
no puedo soportar este aroma tan fuerte de vdd es bastante penetrante marea da nausias nose no es algo que la vdd yo recomiendo si te gustan los aromas debiles
Nadia G.
Dallas, TX
I love any man who smells like this cologne, the scent is just so great , I don't even know how to explain it haha, I like nice bottle and the letters on it , nice style and I like how you can buy the original or smaller versions
Katie E.
Pinon Hills, CA
I've always had a thing for the smell of this store! I'm sure every person alive waking by does. But I'm impressed by this perfume. It musty yet universal as far as gender neutral. It's a little pricy for being a store perfume but it's nice :)
Spencer B.
THE SMELL OF HEAVEN ON EARTH! I love when my fiancé puts this on for date nights and random nights where he wants me to pull up close! I can't get enough of burying my face into his chest full of sweet aroma
Daniel D.
Denver, CO
Out of every cologne I have ever smelled throughout my 19 years of being in this world, this is by far my favorite. I have been using this Hollister Cologne for about 4 years now and I don't see myself changing it up anytime soon! It has a refreshing and distinct smell that sets it apart from every other cologne. Get this for your husband, boyfriend, brother, son, etc. They will love it!
Katravia F.
Leesburg, GA
My ex boyfriend use this spray it spells so good. It's strong but not to strong. I use like wearing it. It smells sexy and its long lasting it last all day. When you take a shower you really have to get it off you cause it really stick to your body. I would recommend this to any one #movember
Shawnee F.