Hollister California

• Hollister California OR Aéropostale ?2 Answers
  • What would u prefer Hollister California or Abercrombie & Fit...6 Answers
Hollister  California
Hollister California
  • "I always have shopped at hollister,very lovely clothes for all seasons and all occasions,i love the tops and jackets the most from there,there good quality material" in 61 reviews
  • "You can find some super cute clothes at Hollister, I usually only shop the clearence tho, it can get pricey but it's good qulaity! " in 61 reviews
  • "I loved this store as a high schooler, the clothes are cute however they are made for people who are shaped like a board, because as I've gotten curvier the clothes don't fit as well. " in 54 reviews
  • "this style reminds me of my middle school years and the clothes they still sell look the same as they did all those years ago." in 38 reviews
  • "One thing that they slack in si that the clothes run smaller than what they actually are so instead of buying a size medium you have to buy Large or Extra Large!" in 31 reviews
Irene Y.
Vestal
As much as I want to love this brand (and trust me, I still shop here a lot), the shirts I bought were stretching out after the first few washes. I don’t know if it was this particular style that has this problem because I never had any issues with Hollister in the past. I loved the look of the v-neck so much I bought three of the same color and now they’re all stretching out and has a noticeable degradation of material. I’m a little disappointed, but I still shop at Hollister. This experience has not kept me from shopping at this trendy store.

Besides my bad experience with the shirts I bought, I would just like to say how on top of the current fashion trends Hollister is. On top of that, the clothes are cute and simple. There aren’t shirts that are way too much and not shirts that look like you could get them anywhere. It may just be my preference but I like having one piece of clothing being able to match with others creating different outfits every time.
kaylee C.
Oklahoma city
How do I even start I absolutely LOVE THIS BRAND I love the clothes there there style this is the only places they have my jeans size I have been looking everywhere to find a pear of jeans and they have my size here and I have always been shopping here I love there employers and there service I love this brand I really recommend this brand it is amazing and they have amazing deals!
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert
This store is ridiculous lol lets start with the environment.. It's that store you pass in the mall that reeks of cologne. After you enter the dark store and after you lose your hearing from the blaring music.. You'll see the overpriced basic clothes that's up charged because of the brand (I know a lot of stores do this). The clothes themselves are ok quality but a bit overpriced. Limited sizes and judging employees.. Not a great environment but I know a lot of people like this store
Merylle M.
Kent
I love love love love loveeee Hollister. It’s one of my favorite brands. Their shirts, dresses, pants and accessories are all in great quality and very durable. I love how they always keep up with the trends and always have cute clothes. I’m amazed with the quality of their clothes and I’m always satisfied with their products.
yamelky p.
Fort Mill, SC
Fashionista Expert
One of my favorite stores, nice quality and very fashionable. My favorite item is their high waist jeans and jeggins, very comfortable and durable. I am not a fan of their customer service in store but i always order online and they have pick up in the store for free which is a plus for me.
Jenna B.
Nevis
I love this store to death, however, everything is insanely overpriced for the most basic of items. They carry trendy, adorable clothing but the price is outrageous. Sometimes the quality is totally worth the price but other times, like in the Jean department, it is not. Their jeans used to be high quality, so soft, form fitting and worth the high price but recently the quality of denim has gone down considerably. I now buy my jeans from alternate places that sell quality and comfortable jeans. Still a great place for trendy items if you’re willing to drop the cash.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Fashionista Expert
I used to wear hollister in high school and college. Now a days I feel like most of the clothes just do not fit my age group right except for the sweats, fragrances, jackets, and jeans. But even jeans I still have a tough time finding stuff that doesn't have holes in it. LOL The quality of most of tee shirts has gone down immensely. I think its great for younger kids but not 25+ year olds unless its for the above things. I will say if you are going to shop there shop the outlet so at least you are not spending money on stuff that will tear in two washes.
Hope S.
Gainesville, FL
I think this place is extremely over rated. The clothes are way too expensive, and most of them have the brand name written across it which is super tacky to me. The only time I buy from here is if it is super discounted. I bought joggers online from here and they got to me with a hole in the crotch, so I got a new pair at the store. I went up a size because this store tends to run small anyway, and a hole immediately opened up in the crotch. But they wouldn't return them for full price because they had gone on sale.
PRINCESS B.
Favorite store to shop at for boys and girls clothing. Clothes can be expensive but sometimes they have really good sales. The quality you can tell it's good. Everything I buy is my favorite purchase. Recommend shopping for any gifts and don't know what they like,
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Fashionista Expert
I like shopping at Hollister for jeans, cute casual shirts and sweaters. They are a bit expensive for just basic clothes so I usually shop when they have sales. A lot of the jeans I own are from this brand and are good quality. I also love their sweaters. Hollister outlets always sell just about the same things for much less and some stuff is the same price as in the regular store.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
Hollister or american eagle?
Alexis L.
Pomona, CA
Are the clothes really worth buying? I wanna get something from there but I hear its really expensive. .
Anna M.
Philadelphia, PA
Do their clothes run small?
Keziah G.
Rockaway Beach, OR
Is it cheap?
Melissa D.
What is your favorite Perfume/Cologne they have?