Hollister California

how often do you go to Hollister to buy your clothes?? que tan seguido vas a Hollister hacer tus compras??
The most comfortable jeans
Can you please send me clothes and I will review it?
Start your review of Hollister California !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
You can find some super cute clothes at Hollister, I usually only shop the clearence tho, it can get pricey but it's good qulaity! in 61 reviews
...and all occasions,i love the tops and jackets the most from there,there good quality materialin 61 reviews
I loved this store as a high schooler, the clothes are cute however they are made for people who are shaped like a board, because as I've gotten curvier the clothes don't fit as well. in 54 reviews
this style reminds me of my middle school years and the clothes they still sell look the same as they did all those years ago.in 38 reviews
One thing that they slack in si that the clothes run smaller than what they actually are so instead of buying a size medium you have to buy Large or Extra Large!in 31 reviews
2 years agoKenner , LA
Okay this is my store. Even though they’re price are so expensive I still love it you can find cute dresses, great quality shirts, so many cute comfortable clothes, and they’re fragrance is soo good!
2 years agoStow
I love the way Hollister designs their clothing I’ve been wearing it since I was a kid and man does their clothing have style the material feels so nice and looks so stylish I would recommend Hollister
2 years agoBrookfield, WI
Hollister is always coming out with new quality looks. Their clothes are moderately priced and they have sales every so often. Their clothes are high quality, trendy but still wearable for a long time.
2 years agopalmdale
I love Hollister's for the sweaters and some tops but I do feel like they run a bit smaller than other stores so I don't usually shop here as much because the clothing here doedn't fit as comfortably
2 years agoindianapolis
although it is expensive, they have very stylish and up to date clothes. i have always bought my jeans from here and they last a long time and always fit very well. they have very good deals year round
2 years agoSan Jose, CA
HOLLISTER IS A GREAT PLACE TO SHOP. You just need to know what your size is in everything. They do sizing in a different way. I always shop for my jeans here. They really fit long legged, tall people too.
2 years agocharlotte
Hollister is my favorite store to shop that every time we have the $25 jean sale I'm always buying them your jeans are so comfortable and such a good material nothing can be such a good brand jeans for only $25
2 years ago
I buy most of my jeans from Hollister. I like the fit of their jeggings and skinny jeans most! The material of their jeans are stretchy and comfortable! Plus they're always having sales! Can't I wrong.
2 years ago
Hollister has really stepped it up when it comes to branching away from their traditional logo tees and floral dresses. I have always loved their jeans because they keep their sizing very consistent.
2 years ago
Really nice quality of jeans and sweaters.  The sweaters are always a thick and soft material, and the jeans are super stretchy.  Some stuff is overpriced in my opinion but the sales/clearance are good.

120 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...