BY HOLLISTER CO. #1 in Clothing

Designed in our signature slim fit with a skinny ankle, featuring a black wash and iconic back pocket embroidery, Imported.

Size label may vary.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

• Can I have a box of this?1 Answers
  • How do I get Hollister jeans for free everyone is getting...1 Answers
  • These look great. What are the price of these?1 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Ever since I gave birth to my son, (now almost 3 years old) I’ve had such a hard time finding jeans that fit me COMFORTABLY. My sister is about 7 years younger than me and she always shops at hollister. I used to tell myself that Hollister only had teenage clothing styles to offer so I never really wanted something that screamed “high school or college kid” but I found these super skinny high rise jeans that seriously shape my body and help hide my extra skin that is left over from a stretched out baby belly. Since buying these jeans I’ve had a tremendous confidence boost and my husband loves the way they look on me since all I used to wear were stretchy yoga pants or sweatpants. The best part about this brand of jean is that they don’t scream with designs that would make you think you’re not young enough to wear. So go get yourself some jeans. They’re awesome and you won’t be disappointed.
Angela M.
Tybee Island, GA
I really love these black jeans. They are a really nice material and you can dress them up or down. The only thing I would say about the material is that they shrink really easily, so when you wash them I would recommend air drying them instead of using the dryer.
Jessica G.
White Plains
These are such comfy jeans!! I have so many high waist pairs, including this one, and I don’t hate any of them. I would say that these can be affordable when there are sales going on (ex. $25 sales and BOGO 50% off).
They come in a variety of colors and cuts. I honestly recommend buying a pair of two...or five (:
Destiny P.
I love high-rise jeans so much! I think they are super comfortable and cute. I love wearing them with crop tops too. They are so worth the price, it is a bit pricy but they always have sales. Hollister is the only place where I get my jeans and trust me you’ll never wanna shop for jeans anywhere else after getting a pair of hollister jeans.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My FABORITE JEANS OF ALL TIME! Honestly, I love Hollister jeans they are so beautiful, they do not shrink or fade and they're a bit stretchy so it's not as suffocating feeling as other jeans are. The colors also stay on for a long time even when they've been washed a few, and they dont have that weird jean smell.
Mercedes A.
Kissimmee
my favorite jeans ever!!! !! So comfy, such high quality & the color is outstanding!! I would say the jeans run just a tad small but it’s still the best jeans I’ve ever owned. I love this so much & I will buy them again.
Ishika:) G.
These jeans are perfect because I am size. 00 and usually run in the small size. Many jeans are either too big or too small but these jeans were the perfect size. After many washes, nothing changes and it still looks as good as new. I recommend to others as it was not very expensive.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these cuz they're very comfortable and sometimes genes can be uncomfortable cuz they're just Jean material but you can get them like skinny jeans at Jake and kind of June feeling and I absolutely love those and that's what these are kind of feel like to me and I love them
Heather S.
Amissville
There jeans are so comfortable and stretchy. They’re on sale a lot so if you get them at the right time they super aren’t expensive. These are in pretty much all Hollister stores. I recommend these to anyone.
elizobeta B.
Black jeans are really hard to get by today! So when I saw these black pants you could have imagined how excited I was, especially since they didn’t smell like other stores black pants!!!
Mina M.
London, ['', '', "['', '', 'United Kingdom ']"]
Omgg so cute,how are these jeans ?? 🤔👀
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
I want to try a black jeans. What is the quality of these pants?
Jovana M.
How this look like?
Eurídice R.
What do You think about it?
Raja S.
Mhamdia
Can I have a box of this?