BY HOLLISTER CO. #4 in Clothing

Designed in our signature slim fit with a skinny ankle, featuring a black wash and iconic back pocket embroidery, Imported.

Size label may vary.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

Mackenzie H.
In  comparison to other large name brands, I don't feel that Hollister is worth the price like Abercrombie or American Eagle jeans.  The fabric quality is not quite as nice, and they lack a strong technology for stretch and comfort.  I was impressed with the fit and style of these black jeans, and if you are looking for a good basic these are nice jeans.  However, I tend to find more durable jeans for my lifestyle elsewhere.
Abby V.
Honestly so so pleasantly surprised with these. I'm the type of person who, when she finds something she likes, she sticks with it. These are my first pair of Hollister jeans and I love EVERYTHING about them. The fit, the length, the wash, everything. I needed good black jeans and these are going to become a staple in my wardrobe.
Anaya C.
Brooklyn Park , MN
I love the quality of the pants, they are stretchy and well fitted. The packaging was so nice I love how the pants was packaged. I gave it a 3 star because it's not affordable it's pricey for some pants. I would not recommend this product to my followers or subscribers because of the price and I know some people will not pay that much for some pants.
Anushay A.
Sugar Land , TX
Hollister is one of my favorites for its amazing T-shirt’s but quite expensive bought a jeans wore it for about 6months until it started ripping off stillove it ♥🤩🤩️🤩
Malak H.
I love their jeans because it's made of such great quality and usually last me up to a year. The first pair of jeans I got were dark wash high rise super skinny jeans. I also have the olive light wash and black jeans but the dark wash can be paired with so many outfits.
Sherlin H.
These jeans have great material but aren’t the best fit for me. It’s probably meant for certain people. Next times I’ll try to get my sizing right. They are still great jeans that I would consider getting.
J v.
Fashionista Expert
these are one of my favorite black skinny jeans. i feel like they dont give me a muffin top which is a huge plus lol and like all hollister jeans that i own, they last forever and have been through many wash cycles. enough to testify its great quality
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
Fashionista Expert
Hollister jeans are amazing and almost ALWAYS have sales for $25 which is a great deal. They usually don't fade much, always keep their shape, and fit like a dream if you make sure to get the correct size. These and pacsun are my favorite jeans!
Gabriela G.
Washington
I always get my jeans from Hollister because they face the best quality! I buy at least 3-5 new pairs at the beginning of each new school year! They are very comfortable but sadly they are pretty expensive. I would recommend these to others!
Nayeli P.
Flushing, NY
Love love love these jeans. They're supper comfy and look great on me. I definitely will be buying more but with rips in them. They are affordable they always have sales. The only con with these jeans is that they get a lot of lint on them.
Mina M.
London, ['', '', "['', '', 'United Kingdom ']"]
Omgg so cute,how are these jeans ?? 🤔👀
Valentina B.
I want to try a black jeans. What is the quality of these pants?
Eurídice R.
What do You think about it?
Jovana M.
How this look like?
How do I get Hollister jeans for free everyone is getting them for free