BY HOLLISTER CO. #4 in Clothing

Designed in our signature slim fit with a skinny ankle, featuring a black wash and iconic back pocket embroidery, Imported.

Size label may vary.

Long: 32.0"

Regular: 30.0"

Short: 28.0"

Material and Care

• 80% Cotton, 18% Polyester, 2% Elastane
  • Wash before wear, turn garment inside out
  • Machine wash cold, with like colors
  • Do not bleach
  • Tumble dry low
  • Warm iron if needed
  • Do not dry clean

• Can I have a box of this?1 Answers
  • How do I get Hollister jeans for free everyone is getting them fo...1 Answers
  • These look great. What are the price of these?1 Answers
Kaitlyn W.
Ever since I gave birth to my son, (now almost 3 years old) I’ve had such a hard time finding jeans that fit me COMFORTABLY. My sister is about 7 years younger than me and she always shops at hollister. I used to tell myself that Hollister only had teenage clothing styles to offer so I never really wanted something that screamed “high school or college kid” but I found these super skinny high rise jeans that seriously shape my body and help hide my extra skin that is left over from a stretched out baby belly. Since buying these jeans I’ve had a tremendous confidence boost and my husband loves the way they look on me since all I used to wear were stretchy yoga pants or sweatpants. The best part about this brand of jean is that they don’t scream with designs that would make you think you’re not young enough to wear. So go get yourself some jeans. They’re awesome and you won’t be disappointed.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love these cuz they're very comfortable and sometimes genes can be uncomfortable cuz they're just Jean material but you can get them like skinny jeans at Jake and kind of June feeling and I absolutely love those and that's what these are kind of feel like to me and I love them
andrea a.
These jeans are great. They lasted a long time and were comfy! I feel like the price is great for the material. The back pockets are big, there was no front pocket. They were on sale for $25, which is a good price for me. I do recommend this brand and these pants.
Angela M.
Tybee Island
I really love these black jeans. They are a really nice material and you can dress them up or down. The only thing I would say about the material is that they shrink really easily, so when you wash them I would recommend air drying them instead of using the dryer.
Destiny P.
I love high-rise jeans so much! I think they are super comfortable and cute. I love wearing them with crop tops too. They are so worth the price, it is a bit pricy but they always have sales. Hollister is the only place where I get my jeans and trust me you’ll never wanna shop for jeans anywhere else after getting a pair of hollister jeans.
Mackenzie H.
In  comparison to other large name brands, I don't feel that Hollister is worth the price like Abercrombie or American Eagle jeans.  The fabric quality is not quite as nice, and they lack a strong technology for stretch and comfort.  I was impressed with the fit and style of these black jeans, and if you are looking for a good basic these are nice jeans.  However, I tend to find more durable jeans for my lifestyle elsewhere.
Mariel M.
Azusa, CA
My FABORITE JEANS OF ALL TIME! Honestly, I love Hollister jeans they are so beautiful, they do not shrink or fade and they're a bit stretchy so it's not as suffocating feeling as other jeans are. The colors also stay on for a long time even when they've been washed a few, and they dont have that weird jean smell.
Abby V.
Honestly so so pleasantly surprised with these. I'm the type of person who, when she finds something she likes, she sticks with it. These are my first pair of Hollister jeans and I love EVERYTHING about them. The fit, the length, the wash, everything. I needed good black jeans and these are going to become a staple in my wardrobe.
Ishika:) G.
These jeans are perfect because I am size. 00 and usually run in the small size. Many jeans are either too big or too small but these jeans were the perfect size. After many washes, nothing changes and it still looks as good as new. I recommend to others as it was not very expensive.
Heather S.
Amissville
There jeans are so comfortable and stretchy. They’re on sale a lot so if you get them at the right time they super aren’t expensive. These are in pretty much all Hollister stores. I recommend these to anyone.
Mina M.
London, ['', '', "['', '', 'United Kingdom ']"]
Omgg so cute,how are these jeans ?? 🤔👀
Valentina B.
I want to try a black jeans. What is the quality of these pants?
Jovana M.
How this look like?
Eurídice R.
What do You think about it?
Raja S.
Mhamdia
Can I have a box of this?