BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFacial Skincare
Holler and Glow Smashing It Babe Avocado Clay Face Mask - 068oz

Holler and Glow Smashing It Babe Avocado Clay Face Mask - 0.68oz

Rich and creamy clay face mask to refresh and revive your skin. Grab some downtime and try this purifying avocado oil-enriched treatment that boosts and brightens skin with natural vitamins and antioxidants. Directions for use: apply to clean, dry skin, squeeze out the clay mask and apply a thin layer over the face. Remove the mask after 10 minutes with a damp cloth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holler and Glow Smashing It Babe Avocado Clay Face Mask - 0.68oz!
How would you rate this product?
Miranda P.
Went on smooth and quick, took around 10 seconds to put it on. Usually clay masks are thicker and I have to tug to get them to spread but not with this one! There’s about 2-3 uses per pouch so it’s worth the $3 price point. Smells fresh but not overpowering. Dries super fast, about 5-10 minutes. This mask is a little drying and I have dry skin so I probably won’t buy again. It did make my skin feel clean though.
Ella C.
Madison
I got 2 uses out of this package, it smells great and keeps my face moisturized and glowing

Looking for your answer?