Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz

by Holler and Glow

Skin first, LOL later. Our social friendly masks cater for all skin types with a promise to get sassy beauties back to 100percent beam. Kick out dryness, calluses and rough skin with Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi exfoliating sheet socks. Made with an exfoliating blend of Soybean Seed Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract and Rosemary Leaf Extract these magic socks will help you have super soft feet in just one week. Simply place the socks on your feet, wait an hour or so to let the ingredients do their m...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz!
Kayla B.
Conway, AR
I'm putting the purrfect pedi to the test! My feet are so dry & cracking so I'm hoping for some relief. They felt a little slimy at first but got comfortable. They are plastic so they do rip easily if trying to walk around, just prop your feet up. I used these for a little over an hour & I feel like they are so worth it. My feet have started peeling away leaving soft skin. These are better than a pedicure for sure! I will definitely use these in the future & recommend to friends. I purchased this amazing foot mask at Target.
Charline C.
Brooklyn, NY
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Charline C.
This product has help me quarantine the right kind way. I normally have dry feet and this mask has help me without breaking the bank. Wear it for 60 minutes if you have super dry feet. It doesn’t remove deeper tissue. It starts working in 5 days to a week. It’s affordable for a good peel off foot mask.
Mónica C.
Savannah, GA
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Mónica C.
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Mónica C.
I think is amazing. I recently bought on target. I need to use it, and make a review, i am ready that is amazing, and best part Made in Korea.
Jennifer B.
Bonita, CA
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Husband tested and approved 😂 We love this foot mask. Just a warning though, nothing happens for like three or four days and then your feet will peel for like 2-3 days and the amount of dead skin that comes off is a bit alarming BUT in the end you have new perfectly soft feet!!
Sasha P.
Greenacres, FL
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Sasha P.
Love this foot mask!! I have use them for like the 3 rd time and when I tell you that your feet peel like crazy and they look brand new with this mask!!!! It’s amazing!! Highly recommend it I do it once a month and I just love it how it makes my feet feel after all the peeling has happened
Anayeli S.
Smyrna, GA
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Anayeli S.
I like the way it leaves my feet because it leaves them super soft as well as I take care of other parts of my body my feet are also part of my special care.Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz
Montse L.
East Lansing, MI
Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Body Mask - .68 fl oz uploaded by Montse L.
OH MY GOD! These are literally amazing. I won’t post a picture of my peeling feet cuz that’s nasty. But this will do the job! They feel so nice when you wear them, I recommend it wearing them for almost two hour. I am really happy with this purchase!
Jessica J.
Roanoke, VA
1,159 reviews
I’m super excited!!! I found this for $4! At freaking target!! I’m so excited to try it! It’s on my feet right now. I’ll update soon!!
Kimberly S.
Good smell, and fast results. Nice low price point as well. These are a great addition after a pedicure. The tabs are a little difficult to open though.
Mary J.
I’ve never used a foot mask before and was so nervous because I had no idea what to expect. This one is kind of hard to separate, but once you do, you have to keep it on for 60-90 minutes. It feels so weird once it’s on. I didn’t like how gooey and cold it felt and walking around is hard. I only wore mine for an hour. Afterwards, I rinsed my feet and patted them dry with a towel. My feet felt really soft right after the treatment. My heels started to flake first but nothing happened for 4-5 days. By the end of the week my whole foot started flaking so I bought a pumice stone to help remove the dead skin. I probably did it wrong because in videos people were pulling off large pieces of skin in one go, but I couldn’t bring myself to do that. The pumice stone coupled with this foot mask worked nicely for me. My feet feel soft and look nice. I am impatient so I didn’t like how long it took for it to work.

Looking for your answer?