BY HOLLAND HOUSE

Hollnd house white cking wine 16 oz see more...

• Does anyone have a recipe they use with this wine?8 Answers
  • Why would anyone want to use a wine mixed with salt? 1 Answers
  • I have only ever used the white, How many of you guys ha...2 Answers
riz z.
Flushing, NY
I went by Holland House last Saturday for brunch with friends. I have to say, it was incredibly fun. They have an incredible brunch deal. For $20 you can enjoy 90 mins of unlimited drinks with your meal and it's not just mimosas and Bloody Mary's but they also have gin, vodka and I believe tequila on that list as well.

The avocado toast was absolutely delicious. The staff here was friendly, absolutely incredible and helpful! I will be going back to this place for sure. It's also very spacious.
Jane K.
I always keep a bottle of Holland Cooking wine in my pantry. It ads a great taste to most recipes without having to waste your good wine that you actually want to drink with dinner. My favorite is roasting a chicken with the Holland House White Wine. I just add a bottle to the pan and let it roast in the oven. Afterwards, use the liquid to make a gravy. Nice dinner.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
If you need wine for cooking and are under 21 by all means use this wine for cooking but remember that it's mixed with salt so flavor your dish accordingly. Otherwise run as fast as you can away from this swill and get yourself any other cheap wine and spare yourself the agony
Hillary E.
Such a big wine drinker. I love coming home after a long day and havin a glass of wine in the bath. I highly recommend this brand. It's not too expensive and it definitely meets your expectations. Totally a 5 star! I buy this brand all the time.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Usually the lesser priced of the cooking wines. Good quality, good tastes (in the recipes I use it for), and good price. When I need a white cooking wine, Marsala, sherry, or others I always go for this brand first. A pantry must have!
Priscilla N.
This is great for a variety of recipes. I like to sautee my veggies especially mushrooms with garlic pieces!! Asparagus, Sauces. First and only wine I've ever used to cook with!!
Kim R.
Harrisburg, PA
This product was great for cooking but I find that using a generic white wine can bring forth as good as if not better flavor in the dishes I use cooking wine. I don't rush to the store I'd I don't have it on hand as I find that there are other options normally available.
Jennifer V.
Bartow, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I quite enjoy cooking with this wine. It helps give your food it added level of flavor. I also use several others of there cooking wine to cook. This one is also highly purchased item. And I would most definitely recommend it's everyone.
Holly J.
South Glens Falls, NY
Excellent cooking wine! This one is my cooking wine of choice. Many cooking wines are very salty. Not this one! It's perfect for those light dishes that just need that little something to boost the flavor!
Crystal A.
Flushing, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is the perfect cooking wine. This is a trusty brand that has a good value. I like that you can use this instead of opening a bottle of white wine & then wasting it because I don't drink the white stuff!
Quirah V.
Greenville , NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Does anyone have a recipe they use with this wine?
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Is this decent for sauces?
Priscilla N.
I have only ever used the white, How many of you guys have used this and Other varietys of cooking wine's by holland house? What are your favorites and recipes?
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
Why would anyone want to use a wine mixed with salt?