Holland House Cooking Wine White uploaded by Teran F.Holland House Cooking Wine White uploaded by Louna S.

BY HOLLAND HOUSE

Holland House® White Cooking Wine.

Premium quality since 1887.

A select Chablis prepared exclusively for cooking, seasoned with 1 1/2% salt.

Alcohol by volume 10%. see more...

Louna S.
Chicago , IL
This wine is okay. I use it when a recipe calls for a white wine or as a replacement for Japanese sake. It makes a difference in the taste but nothing dramatic. I am also pissed at how it pours the liquid out, it's dripping. They should redesign the bottle. I won't be buying it again. There are other alternatives out there which I'd like to try.
Kristin D.
Ossining, NY
I try to keep this is my house to use in a pinch. I don't normally have an open bottle of white wine laying around and this really helps out those times I don't want to omit it for that reason. I would recommend this brand.
Shanna P.
El paso, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I use this for a lot of recipes and I really enjoy it. I prefer to use actual wine, but this is a great alternative when I don't have the need to buy a full bottle of wine, for a small meal.
Kayla Y.
Hillsboro, MO
I use this regularly in cooking. I prefer it to opening a full bottle of white wine just to use 1/2-1 cup in a recipe. The flavor is good and I've never had any complaints vs. using drinkable white.
Reighven ..
Harlingen, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
So if I’m adding this to only chicken but I know that you can use it on many more meat products. It has a great case in it also makes everything bold!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
Don't use cooking wines. Cooking wines contain salt and other nasty things that are not good. If you cannot drink it, do not use it.
Savannah B.
Boaz, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I use this product a lot when cooking! It's really great! Gives meat or veggies whatever your making a great taste!
Casey H.
This is a great cooking wine. But those with sodium restrictions need to be careful, it contains a lot of sodium.
Jasmine S.
Atlanta, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I'm taking a cooking class and we've used this cooking wine a few time. It gives pasta dishes a great flavor.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
This is the only wine I will cook with. It doesn't leave a weird taste in the food like most wines do.

Kohl's