Pets & AnimalsDogDog Suppliesnone
Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed Adult Health - 3 lb

Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed Adult Health - 3 lb

by none

Holistic Select Dog Food formulas have a proven philosophy when it comes to your dog's health: a premium protein source, wholesome grains and healthy fat sources. Then, they combine this with their unique Select Actives: a healthy blend of digestive-enhancing enzymes, SQM mineral system for making vitamins and minerals more biologically available, Phytonutrients and antioxidants from fruits and vegetables, and an omega Fatty Acid blend for healthy skin and coat, for a complete nutritional system. Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed Radiant Adult Health embodies this philosophy in a tasty blend of anchovy, sardine and chicken any adult dog will enjoy, along with higher protein and fat levels to support higher energy needs and small, easy-to-chew kibble for small mouths and teeth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holistic Select Small & Mini Breed Adult Health - 3 lb!
Nina C.
My dogs both love this food. Neither of them have any stomach issues and both of their coats are silky and thick. No complaints at all
Mir G.
Windsor, ON
I love this dog food and so does my dog. It keeps her looking young (she’s old) and makes her coat soft and shiny. She really enjoys the flavour and I feel good about giving it to her. We love it and will keep buying!

Looking for your answer?