BY HOLISTIC SELECT

This Holistic Select Grain Free Adult & Puppy Health Salmon, Anchovy & Sardine Meal dry dog food is formulated with a unique Digestive Health Support System, including active probiotics, healthy fiber and digestive enzymes. When combined with other high quality, natural ingredients, this recipe supports the absorption and utilization of vital nutrients throughout your dog's entire body. Your dog will look and feel healthy from the inside out. see more...

Lena L.
San Jose , CA
I used to use blue for small breeds but decided to change my dog diet to non poultry. Best decision ever !!! I notice now that I cut chicken out she doesn't scratch as much as before she also like this flavor more I still mix it with a little wet food(wellness petite) it is a bit pricier but it's worth it if it's better for our little moo moo
Joanna K.
Jamestown, NC
My dogs absolutely love this flavor! The kernels are small so even puppies can eat this and my dogs can't seem to get enough of it great for picky eaters and has no grains or coloring like other foods!