BY HOLISTIC SELECT

Holistic Select Radiant Adult HealthHolistic Select Radiant Adult Health is a complete dry dog food. It has added mineral and vitamins for overall nutrition. It contains whole grains for proper bowel movement and healthy circulatory system. Choose your canine's favorite flavor from Anchovy, Sardine & Salmon, Chicken & Rice, Duck and Lamb. Holistic Select Radiant Adult Health100% natural Easy to digest Balanced nutrition Holistic Select Radiant Adult Health contains enzymes for breaking down protein while promoting easy digestion.A Closer Look: This savory food comes with canola oil, flaxseed and menhaden fish oil for omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Made Specially for: Adult dogs Free of: Artificial preservatives see more...

Jodi V.
Womelsdorf
This brand was recommended to us by our breeder. We have never been disappointed. Our lab does well on a grain reduced diet. He loves his food! Thanks Holistic Select for making quality products for our fur babies.
Maggie N.
Grand Rapids , MI
My dog loves this food! Ever since switching her coat is beautiful, shiny and very soft. Her digestion has improved too. I love that the ingredients are real food, and that I can find a healthy dog food at such great prices! My dog is really picky about food and treats, but always finishes her bowl fast when I give her this food. Highly recommend to other dog owners.