Holistic Health Extension Little Bites

At last a Holistic Little Bite food with the Longevity System specifically created for the teacup toy and miniature breed puppy and adult dog. Designed with the total health of these dogs in mind direct benefits of antioxidants are observed in its hypoallergenic qualities as well as its anti-hypoglycemic formulation. Little Bites is available in convenient size packaging that's just right for you and your pet. No By-Products. No Rendered Animal Fats. No Corn. No Glutens. No Soy. No Artificial Preservatives. No Wheat. No BHT. No Ethoxyquin. No Added Sugar. No Artificial Flavors Colors or Dyes. 10lb.

Where can I buy this on Long Island?
Start your review of Holistic Health Extension Little Bites!
rina M.
Sarasota, FL
Holistic Health Extension Little Bites uploaded by rina M.
Perfect snack for puppies , we used then to train our english bulldog puppy he loved them
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my dog favorite I highly recommend it especially with dog with sensitive skin
Angelica C.
Whitestone
Review for: Health Extension Little Bites
great kibble! bite sized and easy for pup to eat! i mix it with the wet food and he loves it! also super easy to prepare and lasts a long time! totally recommend! they also have different food for different sized dogs which is great! Holistic Health Extension Little Bites
Kimberly V.
This is what I was recommended to feed my puppy when I first got him, I wanted to switch it but after reading the reviews and comparing it to other foods on the market, it seems to be the right choice. He loves it, and I love that it's good for him! Only downside is that it's not easily accessible
Brenda O.
Holistic Health Extension Little Bites uploaded by Brenda O.
Holistic Health Extension Little Bites Holistic Health Extension Little Bites, 4-Pound The BEST small breed puppy/dog food ever. I have extremely picky and sensitive chihuahuas and this is the only food they can eat. I had moved across the country and lost their food, so I picked up some at the drugstore meanwhile it arrived through Amazon, long story short one of them started getting grey belly spots and the other losing fur immediately. They're back on it 2 weeks now and you can see they're back to normal. Recommended it over any other foods out there.
Maria T.
Lynn, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I got a small pack in a sample box and my dog loved them!! Omg- I've been trying to find ever since! I need to find them - they're grain free and good for her!!
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
When I first got my morkie this was the recommended food to feed him. It's very easy for him to chew/fit into his mouth and he has no problems eating it. Love how it comes vacuum sealed before opening and has a reclosable zip in order for it to stay fresh.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Holistic Health Extension Little Bites uploaded by Stacy L.
I got this when I first got my pup, he liked it! I wanted to switch to blue buffalo so I mixed in some with this one. He loved it! So now I give him a mixture of both and he's happy:)
Tara J.
Ware, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Little Bites 10 lb
I have 2 small breed dogs. I've tried many different brands of dry food for them because they kept having digestive issues so I would keep switching.. They've now been eating this brand for a couple of years and have had no problems whatsoever digestively. My Maltese also has sensitive skin and when using some other dry foods his skin would get itchy and dry and he would bite at his skin. This dry food seems to help with that as well or at the least does not cause flare ups. Since using I've been told by my vet and others that grain free is not a good idea because dogs need the grain otherwise they can get heart issues. However, I give them certain vegetables and wet food to supplement for that. The price is about average, maybe a little more than for the average quality product brand of dry dog food. I would definitely recommend this. .
Kristina V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Health Extension Little Bites
I have been using Health Extension Little Bites since my Maltese was around 2 years old. He is now 11 years old and refuses to eat anything else! He’s constantly hitting his bowl for more. It’s perfect for little dogs or older dogs with few teeth. Definitely would recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...