BY HEALTH EXTENSION

At last a Holistic Little Bite food with the Longevity System specifically created for the teacup toy and miniature breed puppy and adult dog. Designed with the total health of these dogs in mind direct benefits of antioxidants are observed in its hypoallergenic qualities as well as its anti-hypoglycemic formulation. Little Bites is available in convenient size packaging that's just right for you and your pet. No By-Products. No Rendered Animal Fats. No Corn. No Glutens. No Soy. No Artificial Preservatives. No Wheat. No BHT. No Ethoxyquin. No Added Sugar. No Artificial Flavors Colors or Dyes. 10lb. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
Pet Lover Expert
This is what they sent home with my dog when I bought him and it seems to be helping with his bowel movements, but he doesn't seem to like it. Maybe he's picky but he prefers a different food. I would still recommended to non-picky dogs.
Brenda O.
Holistic Health Extension Little BitesHolistic Health Extension Little Bites, 4-Pound
The BEST small breed puppy/dog food ever. I have extremely picky and sensitive chihuahuas and this is the only food they can eat. I had moved across the country and lost their food, so I picked up some at the drugstore meanwhile it arrived through Amazon, long story short one of them started getting grey belly spots and the other losing fur immediately. They're back on it 2 weeks now and you can see they're back to normal. Recommended it over any other foods out there.
Cassie S.
When we adopted our pug the pet store sent some type of food home with her. What she had been eating already. We felt it upset her tummy as her bowel movements were NEVER solid. So someone at the store suggested Health Extension and it has been great. She loves it! Like I said she is a pug so she will eat most anything (she loves food) but her coat is shiny, she isn't overweight, she has lots of energy, and is over all healthy. I love that it is gluten free. I have been doing research just to make sure we had her on a good food and I have t found anything bad about this food. I read some reviews where people were having a hard time finding this food. Depending on your location... I know Petland carries it. (That's the store I purchased it from) And I just found out last night that chewy.com carries it! So you can simply have it shipped!
Kimberly V.
This is what I was recommended to feed my puppy when I first got him, I wanted to switch it but after reading the reviews and comparing it to other foods on the market, it seems to be the right choice. He loves it, and I love that it's good for him! Only downside is that it's not easily accessible
Ashley E.
Marlboro, NJ
When I first got my morkie this was the recommended food to feed him. It's very easy for him to chew/fit into his mouth and he has no problems eating it. Love how it comes vacuum sealed before opening and has a reclosable zip in order for it to stay fresh.
Stacy L.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert
I got this when I first got my pup, he liked it! I wanted to switch to blue buffalo so I mixed in some with this one. He loved it! So now I give him a mixture of both and he's happy:)
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Our fur baby Maltese is a super picky eater but he loves these. I also feel good feeding him these as I know that it has a lot of quality ingredients. We get the chicken flavor.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
I got a small pack in a sample box and my dog loved them!! Omg- I've been trying to find ever since! I need to find them
- they're grain free and good for her!!
Russ S.
Deer Park, NY
As soon as my friend adopted her Yorkie, she started him on Little Bites. Now he's 7 years old and healthier than ever! Highly recommended
Morgan D.
Annapolis, MD
This was given to me when I adopted my puppy and he loved it!!! I had such a hard time finding it after the bag was empty!!
Russ S.
Deer Park, NY
Where can I buy this on Long Island?