Holista Melatonin

by Holista

Dietary Supplement Helps Reset Sleep-Wake Cycle* Maximum Strength Helps reduce occasional difficulty falling asleep for altered sleep schedules such as shift-work or jet lag, without drowsy side effects. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Does Melatonin really help you sleep better? If it's healthy for you and helps you sleep I'd be interested in trying it!
Start your review of Holista Melatonin!
This helped with my falling asleep issues. Like because you do not have to take a strong sedative. However i did get bad dreams when taking.
Edmonton, Alberta
I have used this multiple times when I could not sleep. I find it makes a minimal difference and is bad to rely on. Over time your body will have trouble falling asleep on its own as it stops naturally producing melatonin. I am told that young people should avoid these products.
Winnipeg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When I used Melatonin.. this was very effective. I like this brand’s motive. these are reasonably priced. I don’t use anymore but I used up the whole bottle of mine. Overall satisfied and would recommend! I would purchase these again if I needed to use this again