MakeupHolika Holika
[Holika Holika] Waterdrop Tint Stick 35g #01 Waterdrop Cherry

[Holika Holika] Waterdrop Tint Stick 3.5g #01 Waterdrop Cherry

by Holika Holika

The cool moisturizing in contact with the lips. Moisture content of 40% or more water based formula Net Wt. 0.12 oz / 3.5 g

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of [Holika Holika] Waterdrop Tint Stick 3.5g #01 Waterdrop Cherry!
Kiran K.
Oak Creek
I am huge believer of K-Beauty products and tints are just adorable for someone like me who doesn't really use a lot of makeup since they look super natural and cute. This tint can be used as a light color or layered for a full lip look. The color water-drop cherry is also very beautiful.  [Holika Holika] Waterdrop Tint Stick 3.5g #01 Waterdrop Cherry
Melissa D.
Fontana
It reminds me the type of tint I had ages ago which was amazing, but I love how this product smoothes onto the lips and can easily create an ombré effect when combine with a lip liner/lipstick.
Helena T.
My first time using this I was surprised with the initial application. It felt cooling and as if I was putting water on my lips! (That's probably where the name originated from 😂) The color was a little sheer but layered nicely. The lasting power, however, was not too good. With a simple contact of food or liquid, the tint would removed immediately. This is quite a unique product but barely lasts on the lips.
karina C.
tehucán
Lo que yo más amo en la vida son las tintas y la versatilidad que tienen al momento de usarlas, esta tinta tiene un lindo color y es perfecto para cualquier ocasión.

Looking for your answer?