BeautyFaceFacial SkincareHolika Holika
Holika Holika, Soothing Gel, Aloe 99%, 845 fl oz (250 ml)

Holika Holika, Soothing Gel, Aloe 99%, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)

by Holika Holika

99% Fermented Aloe Vera Leaf Juice is Contained. Fermented Contents Maximize the Effect of Activating Components Like Aloesin. So It Helps Your Skin to be Clear & Healthy. Moist Feeling Without Stickiness. It is Absorbed Fast & Freshly Without Stickiness. Plus it Soothes the Stimulated Skin by Hot Sun Light & Makes your Skin Moist & Sleek. 7 Free System for Skin Health. No Paraben, No Benzophenone, No Propylene Glycol, No BHT, No Animal Ingredient, No Artificial Coloring, No Mineral Oil

Package Quantity: 8.45 fl oz

Expiration Date: December 2020

Shipping Weight: 0.83 lbs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holika Holika, Soothing Gel, Aloe 99%, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml)!
Manuela R.
Chicago , IL
Holika Holika, Soothing Gel, Aloe 99%, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) uploaded by Manuela R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This gel is really good, it leaves the skin super hydrated, I really recommend it, it has a texture equal to natural aloe, so if it's very good I like it a lot
Luz Yanira P.
Holika Holika, Soothing Gel, Aloe 99%, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
I don't have $300 to spend on the Nuface Trinity device, neither I believe in it. I got the Holika Holika, Soothing Gel, Aloe 99%, 8.45 fl oz (250 ml) and apply it on my skin when use my Thera Well Roller. The massaging feeling is heavenly..! The elasticity of the skin increases, it estimulates the muscles of the face and the cooling effect of the gel is to another level. Try it..!
Maya M.
New Haven, CT
Purchased at: Amazon
Product is inexpensive, last long, and can be used for multiple different parts of the body. Helps with healing, soothing, and even as a hair gel. Doesn’t have a strong smell and is tacky until completely rubbed in.
Liwia K.
Poznań
It's really efficient and practical to use. Perfect to moisture your skin, especially if you have an acne problem. It's good to use for face and body
Wendy L.
Disappointed. It is indeed pleasant to the skin because it has a gel and fresh texture, but I have not noticed any improvement in my skin thanks to this product. And the scent is certainly pleasant, but very strong you have the impression of giving a damn about the perfume on your face. No interest.
Khrystyna K.
East Hanover, NJ
The product is not bad, average, I don't know why so many people praise it. For me it is just a gel, it moisturizes well. But I don't like his stickiness on his face. And it also dries for a long time, up to 10 minutes, it is inconvenient for me. Therefore, for one time it is good to try, but I will not take any more. And separately - an uncomfortable can, always slipping out of your hands.

Looking for your answer?