BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: Holika Holika. A mild foam cleanser containing carbonated powder. It will remove dirt and oil more effectively when used as a dual cleanser. How to Use: Foam a proper amount well and massage your face. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Pack Size - 150ml see more...

Review (1)
Bridgette J.
Carson, CA
I've been using this for a while now as recommend from one of my coworkers at The Pulp Zine. Although I had to order it on eBay, I found it was much more worth it than products from the store. I cannot read Korean, but I tested this on my arm for reaction and then decided it was safe for me. I absolutely love how it smells. It looks and feels a lot like Stridex, but isn't as harsh on the skin. This one has no microbeads so it is perfect safe for your skin and is really gentle. For this with clear skin this can be a perfect everyday cleanser, though for me I prefer it to be part of my morning routine or if step two if I need to do a double cleanser. I would definitely recommend this!