Holika Holika - Skin and Good Cera Super Cream 60ml uploaded by Hayli S.Holika Holika - Skin and Good Cera Super Cream 60ml uploaded by Megan Shea C.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Brand from South Korea: Holika Holika. Ultra-moisturizing ceramide cream maintains moisture the skin for 72 hours. Skin and good cera super cream. Ultra-moisturizing ceramide cream maintains moisture the skin for 72 hours. Major ingredients: Ceramide: Ceramide is the component of cell membrane which help skin to lock up moisture. Rucola extract: A natural ingredient which enhance skin condition and vitality. Mositurizing skin which ceramide which enhances its own vitality. Ceramide is the component of cell membrane which help skin to lock up moisture. see more...

Lauren J.
Love the ceramides in this! It’s perfect for repairing your moisture barrier when you’ve overexfoliated. It’s got a creamy texture but doesn’t pill or bunch up when used under foundation. Also has little to no fragrance.
Amy M.
Rochester, NY
I compromised by skin barrier and was looking for a ceramides product.
I have very sensitive skin and this product did make my skin itch for a few seconds after use.
Amanda R.
Crosby, TX
This cream is so amazing and hydrating. It’s one of the best face creams I’ve boughten. It does what it says and I’ve purchased like 3 of these and will not stop! Highly recommend this moisturizer.
Noel B.
Los Angeles
I absolutely love this product! I have dry skin and it absorbs so easily and leaves the skin smooth without an oily feel or finish. Makeup is easily applied right use of this product.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
The scent of this stuff is terrible and really strong, and I’m not usually sensitive to scents. I was afraid to put this on my skin
Samantha A.
This cream is my go-to. I love how thick it is (great for dry winter skin), the scent is lovely, and a little goes a long way.
Bob C.
This is a reasonable moisturiser, left my skin feeling nice and soft. However, the results where not spectacular - nothing better than you could expect from a high street cheap cream. It is definitely a cream to use at night as it's quite heavy. The worst thing about it would be the smell - if you've ever used Cif lemon to clean your bathroom, you'll know what I'm talking about... The cream lasted me for about 3 months using once a day.