Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsHolika Holika
Pure Essence Mask Sheet Damask Rose Moisturizing Glowing Skin Care

by Holika Holika

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet Damask Rose Moisturizing Glowing Skin Care!
How would you rate this product?
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet Damask Rose Moisturizing Glowing Skin Care uploaded by Danniel R.
The damask rose mask provides moisture to the skin and improves skins luster. This mask contains 20 ml (0.67 oz) and has a nice rosy scent. The mask has a very good fit, the eye, mouth, and nose holes are just about right and not too big or small. Recommended use is after washing the face, apply toner to tidy up skin texture. Take out the mask and place it on while aligning it with the contour of the face. Remove the mask after 10-20 minutes and gently pat to promote absorption of residue into the skin. After using, this mask is extremely comfortable. It’s very thin and is very saturated with essence. It has a nice rose scent that’s not too strong or overwhelming. This mask is really similar to most masks that are designed for dry skin, the essence is very similar to water. It’s very soothing, hydrating, and refreshing. The ingredients in this mask are very nourishing and moisturizing and the mask is very comfortable to wear. I’d recommend this to anyone, especially people with dry and dehydrated skin. What I like: this mask is very soft and the eyes and nose holes fit well. The fragrance is pretty light in this mask. The mask is very hydrating and great for parched skin. The quality is very high and I really liked using it. What I don’t like: I do wish this was more moisturizing.
Katherine M.
Doral, FL
Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet Damask Rose Moisturizing Glowing Skin Care uploaded by Katherine M.
Hi, I really like this product, it does what I promised 😃 it leaves my face very clean and soft, it helps me a lot with my acne problem, I also put them in the refrigerator before using it.
Daniela J.
Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet Damask Rose Moisturizing Glowing Skin Care uploaded by Daniela J.
This left my skin feeling soooo soft! Also, I love the smell of roses so that was great too!
Ann-Claire U.
Tallinn
Holika Holika Pure Essence Mask Sheet Damask Rose Moisturizing Glowing Skin Care uploaded by Ann-Claire U.
I got this mask as a present from my friends, so I did not select it for myself. I do not like the smell of the mask as I’m not a fan of rose scented things. But I do like the feeling of that mask and the way that it felt after removing the mask - smooth, nice and fresh. I do think it has a cute package. Will try other masks as well.

Looking for your answer?