BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Savannah L.
I love cucumbers and the effects this mask had were amazing. The smell was nice and the mask was easy to use. I love the packaging and the effects it had on my skin
Lynne
cute packaging and easy to apply on the face. I noticed a significant plump in my face after using this face mask and I loved the subtle fragrance from it. Looking forward to using more face masks from Holika Holika.
vivian t.
I LOVE cucumber masks and this is super satisfying since the smell really makes you feel like youre at a spa. I would buy this again since the hydration and the feeling of the coolness is super relaxing.
Elim A.
Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
This mask helps bring back my skin from feeling tight and irritated. The cucumber is very cooling and refreshing on the skin.
Kimmie V.
Nashville
Purchased at: Nordstrom
It’s a very cooling and refreshing mask! I think it was very reasonably priced for the quality of the mask. The packaging was also very cute! I would highly recommend for someone who wants to feel refreshed after a long day!
Lauren S.
Alfreton
I absolutely love anything with cucumber! I find it so fresh! So no hesitation when purchasing this face mask! It smelt so good and is amazing for only 2 pounds!! As it was a sheet mask the only issue I had was that the sheet was extremely wet with product and the packaging told me to rub into face after removing mask. However as there was so much it wouldn’t soak in so I had to wash it off :(
Nadia H.
Doha
Just recently tried this mask in a package I received and i must say its really good. Your skin feels really refreshed and rejuvenated once you are done using the mask and its got a great scent from the added oils. The packaging is bright and lovely! I've got a couple more i have to try from the brand but so far i love it.
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Amazing! Feels so luxurious on my skin, smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and glowy! Really would recommend so effective you won’t be disappointed.
Paige W.
Walsall
So cool and soothing for my face. It wasn’t too harsh on my extremely sensitive skin. The packaging was great and summed the product up greatly. It was a bargain compared to other face masks, I have already recommended it to my friends.
Shannen R.
Huddersfield
So hydrating left my skin feeling plump, fresh and moisturised! I used mine twice as the mask was still very wet after the first use so I simply placed it back in the packaging and resealed it. Would definitely recommend