BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Patricia C.
Macau
Lovely and not an expensive mask.This is a good mask to use at night and if you need your skin to look extra fresh you can use it in the morning routine as well. Get your glow on!
makeup x.
Batley
I recently discovered this brand through Beauty Bay. Holika Holika is an extremely affordable brand. It met beyond my expectations. I highly recommend it and it is my 2nd purchase of buying a few of these masks. It definitely won’t break the bank!
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Completely in love with all of the brands sheet masks! They all smell amazing I’ve used a lot, they are really good quality and make your skin feel amazing.
Janita N.
Amazing face mask that leaves a very moiturized and refreshed feeling on the skin. I have purchased this many times and it makes my skin so soft!
Emma D.
Galashiels, Scottish Borders
One of my favourite masks, leaves skin feeling soft and hydrated and plenty excess serum leftover to use afterwards
Skye b.
canada
The acai berry sheet mask is really comfortable on the face and smells really good, it's also really cooling.