BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An anti-wrinkle & whitening facial toner Formulated with Mucin (snail slime) for healing troubled skin Blended with wild ginseng rich in phytonutrients to regenerate whiten & tone skin Loaded with Canadian willow herb to moisturize skin & soothe irritated areas Leaves skin calm smooth radiant & youthful looking To use: Take a moderate amount onto a cotton pad & spread evenly over cleansed face. Pat softly for better absorption see more...

• Is this.bei g sent out to test 🌸🌼2 Answers
  • Has anybody seen any difference after using this product after sa...1 Answers
Review (1)
xierra w.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im in love with this product. Ive been using this since 2014. A bottle would actually take a year to finish. I wear them everyday. I bought the whole set which include the essence, serum, emulsions. It is so good, it made my skin looks way healthier, its moisturizing and i found that my skin breakout lesser too expecially when i had my pms. My friends ask me on my skin regime. And all i did is applying them on my face consistently. I actually stopped using this by 2016. As i wanted to try other korean skin product.
dawn v.
East Falmouth, MA
Is this.bei g sent out to test 🌸🌼
Sonali K.
Has anybody seen any difference after using this product after say 15 days?