BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

An anti-wrinkle & whitening facial toner Formulated with Mucin (snail slime) for healing troubled skin Blended with wild ginseng rich in phytonutrients to regenerate whiten & tone skin Loaded with Canadian willow herb to moisturize skin & soothe irritated areas Leaves skin calm smooth radiant & youthful looking To use: Take a moderate amount onto a cotton pad & spread evenly over cleansed face. Pat softly for better absorption see more...

• Is this.bei g sent out to test 🌸🌼2 Answers
  • Has anybody seen any difference after using this product ...1 Answers
Review (1)
xierra w.
Im in love with this product. Ive been using this since 2014. A bottle would actually take a year to finish. I wear them everyday. I bought the whole set which include the essence, serum, emulsions. It is so good, it made my skin looks way healthier, its moisturizing and i found that my skin breakout lesser too expecially when i had my pms. My friends ask me on my skin regime. And all i did is applying them on my face consistently. I actually stopped using this by 2016. As i wanted to try other korean skin product.
dawn v.
East Falmouth, MA
Is this.bei g sent out to test 🌸🌼
Sonali K.
Has anybody seen any difference after using this product after say 15 days?