Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Deep Cleansing Oil Balm uploaded by Brandy R.Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Blackhead Deep Cleansing Oil Balm uploaded by Brandy R.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Ok, hey y’all...I honestly was a little skeptical about this stuff to begin with. At that time, I might of tried a couple foreign skincare products. By now tho, I have tried PLENTY of foreign skincare/makeup!! So, before I use this stuff I just wash my face with a light cleanser and after I barely pat at my face and chin to get it damp, but not drenched. I then take my rubber face scrubber or “pore cleansing pad” and work the greasy balm into my hot spots on my face! For me that’s around my nose, chin, and mouth. I let it sit for maybe 5 to 7 minutes and then, I rinse my face with warm water and pat (don’t rub) it dry. Then continue the rest of my skincare routine. I thought this stuff would keep me from getting blackheads, for me tho it kinda just filled in my pores and didn’t do much else. I liked that the smell wasn’t bad, and that it does make your skin feel crazy soft!! lol like a baby butt! As for me tho; I wasn’t convinced this is the best product for my blackhead issue and larges pores! I didn’t think it was super effective. It’s consistency is like a mix between petroleum jelly and pudding. It wasn’t as thick as petroleum jelly, but wasn’t as soft as pudding either. The only reason I gave 3 stars is bc I wasn’t bothered by the smell, has a kinda lemon scent, I like its consistency, andddd (drumroll plzzz) it made my skin so much softer just after the first application!! Overall tho, this product isn’t really up my ally! So like Simon always says,(the voice) yeaaa it’s a NO for me..😂❤️
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
I'm not sure if this is 100% effective but I have found that the pores on my nose in particular are cleaner than before. Love the packaging haha