Holika Holika - Pig-Nose Clear Black Head Cleansing Sugar Scrub 30ml uploaded by Lena H.Holika Holika - Pig-Nose Clear Black Head Cleansing Sugar Scrub 30ml uploaded by Lena H.Holika Holika - Pig-Nose Clear Black Head Cleansing Sugar Scrub 30ml uploaded by Madison N.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Gentle sugar scrub exfoliates dead skin cells as it clears pores of trapped grime and oil at the same time, leading to enhanced clarity with a smoother and more refined texture. Wash off scrub contains clay that effectively decongests pores and makes it easy to extract trapped blackheads and whiteheads right from their roots. The nourishing and hydrating blend of lemon extract and aloe vera then serves to brighten complexion. This is a wash-off scrub to exfoliate blackhead. It contains soft white sugar for exfoliating. It removes dead skin cells and allowing for easier extraction of blackheads and other impurities from pores. Pink clay ingredients help to absorb excess sebum. Lemon extracts and Aloe Vera extracts provide a brighten complexion and nourish the skin. How to Use: After cleansing, apply an appropriate amount on areas with blackheads and massage into skin. After 15 minutes, wash off with lukewarm water. For best results, use 1-2 times a week. Pack Size - 30ml see more...

Lindsey E.
This smells great and does a good job. I love a coarser grain to the exfoliating products I use, so this is just what I want. I also enjoy the sensation of it "melting" and smoothing out as I wet it. Overall, no irritation from this product, which makes it valuable to me.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
I totally reccomend this! I use it twice a week and it keeps the pores on my nose free of blackheads and leave my nose feeling soft everytime! Its effective and has exfoilating beads. The smell is very clean and refreshing and i am going to buy another one soon!
Daria L.
Kitchener, ON
I didn't see any improvement in my nose clearness. Nice smell but that's about it. Won't buy this again.
Lena H.
Edmonton , AB
holika-holika---pig-nose-clear-black-head-cleansing-sugar-scrub-30ml

I am obsessed with this whole product line! Even though the scrub's texture is medium to large, I find it really mild. It feels like it's melting under fingers when applied. The natural oils in the formula leave my skin silky smooth, while the exfoliating beads remove all the impurities. Highly recommended!
Samantha D.
For those who have blackheads, this is the solution. Unfortunately, it doesn't remove the whole blackhead but just those at the surface of the skin. It will just make your skin smoother.
It's some sort of scrub. You scrub your skin for a couple of minutes and leave it for 15 to 20min and rinse it off to find you skin smooth, without any bumps.

This is more a temporarily treatment so your blackheads won't disappear but still
Brooklyn J.
South River
Love this product! It has a nice clean fresh lemon smell to it. Works great! Great price. I would definitely try more of their products.
Sophie L.
England
Another BeautyBay purchase, I thought I'd start trying a few Korean based beauty products. I chose this one to try and get rid of some texture and throughly clean the pores on my nose. I didn't notice much on the pore front, but it smells great, made my skin lovely and soft after use and the small tub lasted me well!