BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

-A 3-step kit for pore control-The first step opens pores which allows for removing blackheads easily-The second step removes blackheads-The third step minimizes pores-To use: After cleansing place step-1 on nose for 15-20 minutes.-Remove slowly & wipe... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey E.
Overall, this product did work for me. I felt and saw it remove quite a few blackheads from my nose and I really appreciated the additional pore-opening and tightening steps. That bring said, it was hard to determine what to do because the instructions didn't have a English section. I looked online. Still, it worked better than any sticky blackhead mask I've bought before.
Heather H.
Fort Madison, IA
I was pulled in by the adorable packaging. I thought it was going to be really throughout but I honestly think a Biore pore strip works far better than this and takes far less time, each nose strip in this kit requires a minimum of 10 minutes of wear time. I didn't have a whole lot of evidence it worked sadly.
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
It left my nose very soft because of the before and after masks, but the main product itself, the blackhead peel, isn't anything different from any other masks like this, for example the biore ones nor do they work any better.
Ivonne R.
Orlando, FL
It works I got it for my son. It was easy steps. Before jumping to step 3 I used the blackhead remover to remove any reminder and it was soo easy. Was great product
Mili H.
Garden Grove, CA
Holika Holika Pig Nose ..Good to remove a lot of facial hair ,a few white stuff but not that many blackheads, the 2nd step is a little painful to pull it out other than that I really like the gel you apply in the last step.