Holika Holika Pig Nose Clear Black Head 피그노즈 클리어 블랙헤드 3-step 키트 uploaded by Crystal R.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Did you know there are no blackheads on the nose of a pig? And guess what else? You don't have to either! IT gets rid of blackheads that are deep-rooted in pores and makes your nose soft and fair. Pig Nose Clear Blackhead 3-Step Kit contains all three... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
Not extremely impressed with this product. I don't think it removes the blackheads at all. I fell it is almost a novelty item. The packaging is fun. Step one is supposed to open your pours you are to leave to strip on for 15 to 20 min then step 2 is to remove the blackheads you apply the strip and leave that on for 10 to 15 minutes and then remove and you are supposed to see the blackheads ZERO for me blackheads still in place and the final step is to shrink the pores up and moisturizer now this is the tricky part it does not stay in place the strip wants to just keep sliding right off. I only gave it 2 stars because it's a fun item to do with the girls facial night.
heather h.
Gainesville, FL
these work really well and do wonders for taking out my blackheads. i recommend using one twice a month. i love love love these. i typically find them at a discounted rate at tj maxx :)
Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Holika Holika Pig nose clear blackhead 3-step kitThis is a 3-steps kit and it is simply perfect for pore control.  The first step opens your pores which allow for removing blackheads easier. The second step removes blackheads and the third step calms the skin down.Step one is like a sheet mask for your nose, it is made to soften the pores and to make step two easier. If you are not using a three-step method I really recommend a longer shower before using the strips, simply because it makes the job easier.Step two is the part that hurts somewhat. Make sure you put it on wet skin or it won’t stick, expect tears when removing this one😊, but hey, sometimes skincare does hurts.Step three is to calm your skin after the stress of pulling gunk out of your skin and this is really cooling the skin down, making it more relaxed. If you are not using the three-step version I really recommend putting on some aloe vera gel afterwards.I really like this type of products, I do have a lot of them (pore strips that is) since I always seem to get a sample when I do a purchase. This is one of my favorite versions of the strips, since it includes the step three, which I feel is really nice on my stressed nose.I don’t have a huge number of pores, I do have dry skin and that is one reason. But I am getting older and pores are changing with age so I do feel the need to use the strips from time to time. I usually use a regular pore extractor tool since I do feel they are easier to use and I really get all the gunk out (this is too not painless). I usually do this after a longer shower which makes the job easier.This is not a product that will clean your face completely from pores, that is simply impossible. The pores on your face are there for a reason (to produce sebum) and you do need them on your skin, or your face will become a desert. What this product will do is clean out some of the gunk in your pores, but not every single one, so don’t expect that to happen.I cant really say that this one is more effective than any other strip out there, but I do feel that it is easy to use, and it feels a little bit more luxurious to use the three step method.I really want to point out that this is nothing you should be doing every single week, you skin will be very sensitive. If you are already experiencing sensitive skin I would be really careful with these types of product and really take it easy when using them. That doesn’t mean that you should use them at all, just be careful not to overdo it.