[Holika Holika] Pig Collagen Jelly Gel Mask Sheet 25g (10ea) uploaded by Angelina L.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

Its nourishment and 10,000ppm collagen originated from pig skin penetrate deep into skin, recharging skin with energy. It revives skin's natural raddiance and elasticity. Hyper moisturizing mask sheet with nourishment enhancing elasticity in skin How... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
This is an excellent anti aging face mask. Full of collagen which helps increase cell turnover to reduce wrinkles. Easy to use, put it on your face, hangout for thirty minutes and remove. Pat the essence lightly into skin. My skin felt great after using.
Angelina L.
I love this mask it works great I love he scent and it feels very cold and relaxing once u put it on your face!! I love this product so much I have bought so many of these mask and I just love them!! You guys should really consider buying some of these face masks!
lacey s.
Henderson, NV
I bought this product because of the great price. I think I've tried better products for the pore strip part. I do have really big pores So I do love that it includes a poor minimizer. All and all do like how this product made my nose pores look and feel. I would recommend this product.
Pereyra M.
Hey dios yo la quiero para hidratar mi piel y que se vea más linda amo las mascarillas y está es excelente me contaron
tracy z.
Maspeth, NY
LOVE the feeling after you take off this mask. it smells good and not too strong. cute packaging is a plus for me
_rnicolem _.
Wowww.!! I would love to use it!!!! True true , I would like to know if it works for , to then buy it🤔
Joselyn P.
Canoga Park
Love Korean products I can't get enough this so rephreshing and clean feeling after your done
Mehwish M.
The smell of this mask is just awsome 😍😍😍
This mask provides abundant moisture to the skin as the mask is containing Glacier water perfectly adheres to the Rough and Uneven Skin
3D Ampoule Mask contains a highly enriched ampolue solution that nourishes the skin to 5 different skincare soultions . 👍👍
This Mask have completed clinical tests to assure that the active ingredients are gentle on skin As i have very sensitive skin .. Im very satisfied with this mask Holika Holika - Baby Pet Magic Mask Sheet (Vitality Panda) 1 sheet #InfluensterAwards
Alice A.
After extracting my blackheads and whiteheads that's the mask I generally reach for as it makes my skin look so smooth and it is basically lighten me up every time. The price makes it super affordable
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
How is compare with other Mask? I loves to try. Thanks
Lindsey G.
Arlington, VA
Has anyone used this? I'm so intrigued!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is this product recommended for Africa Americans? I would love to try this product.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do they get the collagen from a pig? This sounds very much like the total opposite of cruelty free...
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Is it worth it? I would have to purchase on eBay. Is it better to buy one on the stores?