Add a Photo

By HOLIKA HOLIKA
Its nourishment and 10,000ppm collagen originated from pig skin penetrate deep into skin, recharging skin with energy. It revives skin's natural raddiance and elasticity. Hyper moisturizing mask sheet with nourishment enhancing elasticity in skin How...
lacey s.
lacey s.
Henderson, NV

I bought this product because of the great price. I think I've tried better products for the pore strip part. I do have really big pores So I do love that it includes a poor minimizer. All and all do like how this product made my nose pores look and feel. I would recommend this product.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA

This is an excellent anti aging face mask. Full of collagen which helps increase cell turnover to reduce wrinkles. Easy to use, put it on your face, hangout for thirty minutes and remove. Pat the essence lightly into skin. My skin felt great after using.
tracy z.
tracy z.
Elmhurst, NY

LOVE the feeling after you take off this mask. it smells good and not too strong. cute packaging is a plus for me
Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.
Arlington, VA

Has anyone used this? I'm so intrigued!
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Terrell, TX

How is compare with other Mask? I loves to try. Thanks
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh, PA

How do they get the collagen from a pig? This sounds very much like the total opposite of cruelty free...

Join Now