Holika Holika Online Only Jelly Dough Blusher

by Holika Holika

Holika Holika Jelly Dough Blusher makes it easier to blend on face and allows color to last longer without touching up and no powder fall out.

Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Dimethicone, Caprylic\u002FCapric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone\u002FVinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Microcrystalline Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Acrylates\u002FDimethicone Copolymer, Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Silica, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Isoceteth-10.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holika Holika Online Only Jelly Dough Blusher!
Lizy A.
Studio City, CA
Holika Holika Online Only Jelly Dough Blusher uploaded by Lizy A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Omg I love this blush!! Looks so natural!! This blush is the best for me, I don t have any bad things to say about this beautiful blush, is like matte finish and the have a little mirror, I highly recommend
Mildred V.
San Antonio, TX
Holika Holika Online Only Jelly Dough Blusher uploaded by Mildred V.
Tenia mucho tiempo queriendo usar un blush en crema y me decidí por este y me gusta. Lo he usado tanto com maquillaje debajo como con cara limpia. Se aplica muy facil en el rostro y el tono es hermoso. Hasta ahora me a gustado mucho.
riley K.
Fort Collins, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
the texture of this is like nothing i’ve ever tried. dough is pretty spot-on, actually. it really feels like a dough in the compact, but turns to a thin powder immediately upon application. the colors are gorgeous too! you can use the applicator in the compact or a sponge.
Tiffany T.
Lockbourne, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I picked up a few of these blushes not knowing what to expect. They are a cream almost bouncy formula. They come in a typical compact with a clear cover and a small sponge. I actually use the sponge that comes with it to apply the blush. It picks up the product nicely and lays it down great. Then I do over it with a damp sponge to blend everything. These blushes pack a punch! They are super pigmented and will last forever. They blend out better than any other cream blush I have tried. I love the variety of colors available too. You can go in light handed or full on for extreme payoff. The price on these is perfect since it doesn’t require much product at all. Holika Holika is a fantastic brand!!
Heather W.
Dunkirk, NY
In love with this blush. As a huge fan of cream blush, the packaging and the actual product does not disappoint. It comes with a pad, and you don’t need to put a lot on for the color to show up. I highly recommend this!
Sabrina D.
Purchased at: CVS
I have the yellow Gudetama packaging of this in the Grapefruit color. It’s a bit of a learning curve but this blush looks so natural and beautiful on the skin. It does fade a bit throughout the day so I like to really pack it on so when it fades, it gives a sort of flush to the skin. The Gudetama packaging doesn’t have the plastic section separating the cushion from the blush (it’s just a plastic film you has to take on and off) which gets kinda messy.
Khloe K.
henderson, NV
Tried applying it with a brush then tried the provided puff and HATED this product. After reading some reviews though, I tried it with a moist sponge and it was everything i had ever wanted in a blush and more! Matte finish, buildable coverage, blends well into liquid or cream foundation, peachy pink without coming across as orange, and stays put for hours and hours on end. It lasts quite a while, so I’ve only had to reorder it twice in 18 months even with almost daily wear. Looks best on cream foundations imo so bear that in mind.
India A.
madison
I wasn’t sure at first and found the malleable consistency so strange but it works so well! I bought the light pink color and it looks so cute on the cheeks. It blend well with puff, brush, and fingers. It has also lasted me a really long time and still hasn’t dried out.
Madison P.
Mebane, NC
I absolutely love this blush. It goes on so good and is very pigmented. I had never had a blush like this and now I won’t go back to powder. I want more colors in the future.
Julia E.
10317 Berlin, Berlin
I bought the colour rose jelly and like how easy it is to use this blush. It comes with a little cushion puff, which makes the application and quick and simple. The colour itself is fairly pigmented and looks nice and healthy on the skin.

Looking for your answer?