Holika Holika - Lazy & Joy Egg Bun Puff (Gudetama Edition) 1pc

by Holika Holika

Brand from South Korea: Holika Holika. For applying makeup base

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Holika Holika - Lazy & Joy Egg Bun Puff (Gudetama Edition) 1pc!
This is the cutest sponge to blend out my concealer. It blends my concealers very well. It is easy to clean. The face of the character does not come off after so many use. It is a perfect size. It is soft which is great to not harm the skin. It doesn't observe the concealer instead it distributes it well on my skin.
Valencia, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
So cute! I love having this on my makeup table. Holika Holika never disappoints with making cute products that work wonderfully.
This is so cute and soft! I bought it because of how much I love Gudetama. It works just as well as any other beauty sponge.
Love at first sight with this weird little thing. Dunno why he has a face, but he's kinda friendly. I was in two minds about buying this, because I'd not had success with these sort of mid range blenders, but this little dude is my fave. He's super soft and squishy, he almost doubles in size when wet and he didn't seem to soak up half my base before its reached my face. You can use the top of him to go around the eye area for concealer and he has a nice fat bottom to pat foundation on with. I wish he was more widely available as in the UK I've only come across him on YesStyle and no UK stockists. If you've found him on a UK site, do let me know. I would totally have another one for when number one needs to go into retirement.
Calgary, AB
Super cute sponge and it looks exactly like it does on the photo. I really do love the packaging since it it feels like I'm opening up a food product instead of a cosmetic one. I almost felt bad for dirtying up with my make-up and Gudetama's expression just looked as if it agreed out of hopelessness. Purchased this sponge on sale and I should have bought more as replacements! I'm not sure though how this would compare with a true Beauty Blender since I've never owned one. However, it's cheap, it does its job well and completely adorable!
Jeddah
When i first saw this beauty blender, I knew immediately that I had to buy it and the for thr price you pay, you get a really good beauty blender that helps me do my makeup every day.
canada
A really good precise blending sponge, that gets huge once you wet it. The gudetama design stays on too even after washing it.
Manchester
Blends all my cream products out perfectly. I bought this off amazon for around £5 so extremely cheap! Also he’s very cute!!!

Looking for your answer?