HOLIKA HOLIKA Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet uploaded by Amanda G.HOLIKA HOLIKA Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet uploaded by Leyna N.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

HOLIKA HOLIKA Lazy & Easy Character Mask Sheet see more...

Amanda G.
miami
Today I’m doing a quick review of he holika holika lazy and easy character mask. This mask is formulated with
egg-based ingredients such as egg yolks and albumen. These ingredients are great for clearing up blemishes, tightening pores, and fighting fine lines while hydrating your skin. Additionally there are aloe, green tea, and tea tree extracts that are anti-inflammatory agents to soothe and fight free radicals. The mask itself is very cute and has a gudetama print on it and is made of a cotton like material. It adhered pretty well to my face and fit well except that it seemed too small for my eyes. There was a large amount of clear, watery gel like essence on the mask and in the bag. It had a non-descript fruity smell that I enjoyed and was not overwhelming for my sensitive nose. The mask instructions say to leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes after toning your face. After five minutes of wearing this mask I had to take it off. The skin close to my eyes felt as if they were on fire. I.m thought that if I waited it out that it might go away but the burning sensation only became stronger until it was intolerable. I feared that the rest of my face would experience this same sensation so I quickly washed off the rest of the essence. I have never experienced such a strong burning sensation in my four years of trying different sheet masks. Sadly I can say that the mask was on long enough to only make my skin a little softer. I cannot comment on the other benefits. For this reason I give this mask a 1.0/5.0 stars. #sheetmask #facemask #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #asianbeauty #skincare #skincarejunkie #producttester #productreviewer #holikaholika #gudetama #skincareroutine #sheetmaskselfie #latinabeauty #latinablogger
vivian t.
I love it! Its so fun and cute! It adds a cool twist to regular plain white sheet masks. Howeve to those who aren’t familiar with gudetama it would look a little creepy since theres just an egg on your face. But the hydration is awesome and i would totally recommend for a face mask party or sleepover!
Leyna N.
East Hartford, CT
My sister gave me this for Christmas in a beauty goodie bag. I had so much fun using this mask. I always enjoyed watching the Gudetama videos.
Shino L.
Super cute! I give this 5 stars! Even though the mask was slightly big for my face, that can't be changed as people have different face shapes. I won't give it any less stars for that! I bought it in it's actual store when I visited Korea in 2015. I applied it to my face when I got back to the hotel at nighttime. It really did freshen up my face after a tiring day of exploring around a place called Myeong-dong.

It did have a slight stinging kind of feeling on my face though. I'm suspecting it was just because my face was quite dry (this happens sometimes when I apply toners after cleansing my face as well). The mask is super cute too! The cute character sheet made me laugh so hard when I placed it on my face ;)