[Holika Holika] Honey Blueberry Sleeping Pack 90ml (Moisturizing & Nourishing) uploaded by Amanda O.[Holika Holika] Honey Blueberry Sleeping Pack 90ml (Moisturizing & Nourishing) uploaded by Shannon Renee R.

BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

A deeply hydrating overnight facial mask Formulated with 20% blueberry extract & 20% honey Rich in antioxidants, vitamins & nutritious minerals Offers firming & deeply hydrating benefits Removes dead skin cells & refines roughened skin Skin appears... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Daniela G.
Jersey City
I am new to K-beauty and this is the first product that caught my attention. A sleeping mask that works while you snooze away? Count me in! Of course, I wasn't sure how this product worked on oily skin since there were limited reviews on it at the time but I was pleasantly surprised by how well it worked. Not only do I wake up we hydrated skin (even oily skin needs some hydration), my face was smoother than ever. Pores are gone, fine lines are minimal. Definitely recommend for those who are new to sleeping masks and don't want to break the bank. I got mine in Korea Town in NY but I'm sure you can easily find it online!
Antonia P.
Victoria, BC
I bought this as a hopeful dupe for the Laneige Water Bank sleeping mask to save some money, but not all sleeping masks are created equal. This is a nice, fairly moisturizing mask but it doesn't compare to the deeply hydrated feeling you get from the Laneige mask.
Amanda O.
London
I really enjoyed this "sleeping mask" even if it is a.new concept to me as I am used to washing or wiping masks off afterwards. The products smells so good you want to eat it. It feels cooling and refreshing and hydrating and goes on smoothly like a water/gel based layer and some definitely absorbs in over time. I really.enjoyed this product and have gifted it to a sister.
2 stars is me being generous. I really hated this product. It left me with a plague of pimples and black/white heads. My pores even got slightly larger while using this product. I would not recommended this product to anyone.