BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

STEP 1 : Gold Lip Peeling Patch / STEP 2 : Volme Lip Hydro-gel Pack / STEP 3 : Honey Lip Treatment Essence 3-step glamour lips special kit to treat chapped and dry lips as well as make them more voluptuous. How to Use : STEP 1 : Gold Lip Peeling Patch... see more...

• I just got this item in a beauty box subscription I have and I'm ...1 Answers
  • This looks adorable is it plumping? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
This is a really fun Korean 3 step lip mask. The first step is an exfoliating lip pad that wipes off all the dead skin from your lips. The second is the jelly lip mask, which I love. It feels like a window gel sticker is on your mouth. And the last step is a honey lip balm/mask. It really is a treat for your lips! đź‘„
Aek H.
It is a fun thing to do on a spa day but I fond the exfoliating pad nothing but a wet piece of paper.  No real exfoliating.  The gel lip mask is nice and the honey balm is moisturizing but it doesn't last.
Angela H.
I just got this item in a beauty box subscription I have and I'm curious if anyone else has tried it. My lips are pretty cracked from the cold, winter weather and are quite sensitive at times so I want to make sure it's gentle enough to use without causing issues.
Coco D.
This looks adorable is it plumping?