Holika Holika - Golden Monkey Glamour Lip 3-Step Kit 4 pcs

by Holika Holika

Brand from South Korea: Holika Holika. 3-step Glamour lips special kit to treat chapped and dry lips as well as make them more voluptuous. How to Use: Apply step-1 Exfoliating pad to clean lips and gently massage dull skin depending on your lip sensitivity. Apply step-2 Hydro-gel mask to your lips and remove it after 15minutes. Then gently dab lip area to absorb remaining residue. Apply step-3 Honey treatment to the lips, specially to dry areas. Pack Size 4 pcs

I get blackheads around my lips sometimes. Will this make them pop up?
Start your review of Holika Holika - Golden Monkey Glamour Lip 3-Step Kit 4 pcs!
2 years ago
To start off, I generally have pretty dry lips, but also naturally plump, so that wasn't something I was looking for. Still, I wanted to give this product a try. The first step is an exfoliating pad and oh man, not sure if it was just me, but this part felt kind of tingly, (possibly how it feels to wear lip plumper!) and a bit itchy.

The second step has the gel lips mask! It's very very slippery... I actually dropped mine on the floor, so be very careful. It's pretty fun to wear, but my lips didn't feel very moisturized after it.

The last step is a honey lip moisturizer which smells just like real honey! There's enough in there to close it and use it another time. I would say that was the best part of this. The next day, my lips looked like they did before, so any change was temporary. I would buy the honey lip essence if they sold it on its own!

a year agoPlymouth Mtng, PA
Holika Holika - Golden Monkey Glamour Lip 3-Step Kit 4 pcs uploaded by Erica J.
Holika Holika - Golden Monkey Glamour Lip 3-Step Kit 4 pcs uploaded by Erica J.
Holy crap this is hydrating. I didn't like the exfoliating first step but I get it. The lip mask was super cooling and fun to wear. The honey after mask smelled super sweet and delicious and left my lips very glossy. After about 15 minutes my lips were plump and luscious. I would totally use this again.
a year ago
I love this mask 3-step kit. It makes me feel very silly because one of the sets its a jelly mask. The last step is the best because it smells very good. I would absolutely but this mask kit again.
2 years ago
Omg I love these! If nothing else they make an awesome lip treatment for hydration. Super cute and inexpensive I will be definitely stocking up on these!
a year ago
I purchased this product and loved it. it was so easy to use and made my lips feel so soft and smooth after using it. i will buy this again
a year ago
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
2 years agoSault Ste, ON
Absolutely my holy grail ! Picked up one of these at winners, the 3 steps really do help to exfoliate and soften your lifts ! The packaging is ok, but I wish that the last step - the honey 🍯 balm came in something sealable because there is so much good product !! But it’s hard to contain once opened . Will continue to buy ! My absolute favourite !
7 months agoDromore
This product is really good and does really help moisturise your lips. I really enjoyed the exfoliating mask because it's not your typical in a container which I really enjoyed it. The price is good and affordable so I Would definetely recommend purchasing this product.
3 years agoSingapore
This makes the lips smooth and eventually sticky so do remember to do it about an hour becore sleeping. The first step to exfoliate lips takes away the dead skin. The hydromask for the lips feels funny yet nourishing. I prefer to lie down with it on though it wont sleep off when sitting upright. The last step is to put the honey onto lips. Do not put ALL! THERE IS ALOT. Put adequate amount and store the rest in the fridge! Lips will be sticky upon applying. So I will normally put in the day or an hour before sleep so I can dab off the excess before sleep.