BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A whitening & anti-wrinkle cream with effective UV protection Makes skin clear & shine without blemish Enhances the natural beautiful & vibrant look of skin Blended with skin improving ingredients Visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Telly L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am about an NC25-30 and it's always been hard to find a true bb cream in my shade but this in #23 is darker and more neutral than other bb's I've found so far, so I'm happy with the shade and am able to work with it and blend it out to a natural finish. The formula smooth and gives buildable medium coverage but sets very quickly so you have to blend fast. Toller reaches difficult areas but isn't very precise. It comes with a spare roller and both are washable which is a nice perk but I find myself using a blender or puff to be easier. It's a fairly matte finish and has great lasting ability but could cling to dry patches for dry-skin types if you don't moisturize well prior or finish with a hydrating mist. All in all, I like it enough to use it for the summer until I get light enough to use my other bb's again.