BY HOLIKA HOLIKA

makeup x.
Batley
If you’ve used this brand before then you would know that it’s affordable. This mask is gentle on the skin hence why I purchased more of them. At first I thought that the mask would be okay. I was wrong...! This mask was incredible and I would definitely recommend this to anyone. You can purchase this from Beauty Bay. I love this mask so much!!
Giulia S.
Rieti, AR
I tried a lot of sheets masks but as far as I noticed this (and the aloe version) is the best one. When you put it on the skin it adheres perfectly and there’s more serum from the mask in the box that you can put all over your face and neck!
Poppy D.
Merseyside , Liverpool
Love this sheet mask, smells amazing and fresh! Abit pricey but totally worth it. Leaves your skin feeling so fresh!
Alex S.
Nunthorpe , Middlesbrough
This mask is lovely! Very affordable from Beauty Bay, the first time I have used it and I’m impressed! Made my skin look refreshed and nourished!
Skye b.
canada
I LOVE these sheet masks, they're really jelly like, but in a good refreshing way. They help to make my skin look nice and vitalized.